Caerworn Castle

Caerworn Castle will be a new expansion that we're working on at the same time as porting Hero of Lukomorye III. Luko III starts at level 50. Caerworn can start at level 55 or it can start at a lower level.

Any thoughts? I know someone here is trying to get to level 100 but you can do that no matter what level Caerworn starts at. It takes place in Wales in 1600.

Comments

• Great Cat! You all are probably very busy with such hard work. Looking forward. So Celtic Queen is already finished?

• Just waiting on Sylon to draw the Android graphic.

• edited May 5

I accidentally threw away my last high level save. Now at level 27 so personally I wouldn't mind having it at a slightly lower level. Not so sure that's a good reason though ;-)

• It will probably be high level.

• Hi Cat. May I ask for development/ planned release status of CC? If you have already graphical map of that Island- can you add picture here for ease of waiting..:-) ?

Thank you!

• edited August 21

Here's a graphical map. Before Halloween. : ) Almost finished putting in the quests but it has to be tested.

• Great, thank you! Looks like lot of village/ town areas there if I see correctly...

• There are five villages.

• Can’t wait! LOVE ALL THE GAMES!!!
  • Thank you. Welcome to the forum!