WHAT IS YOUR LEVEL?

2»

Comments

• I started at lvl. 40 after islands, HOL I, and HOL II.

This one is far too easy - I can let the enemies pound on me for ten or fifteen turns and I'm still over 3/4 health. The only thing remotely challenging is having to change out my gear after every 3 enemies. I carry eight weapons (I dual-wield), and I still can't clear a dungeon without repairs. At least I fix anything with one tap of my hammer...
  • Have just made Level 50. Have played Quest, Fire and Ice, Thor's Hammer, Celtic Rift, HOL 1 & 2; and now Macha's Curse.
  • Level 42, Thor’s hammer,HOL1,2, Islands of Ice And Fire, Celtic Rift..

• I'm level 81

• edited January 2020

I'm level 86, three quarters through testing HOLV. You should be comfortable there. : ) Fershid finished HOLV at level 90. We'll make it to 100 yet!

• So excited!
    Patiently waiting
    Has anyone thought of making a book? With tips, hints, maps etc of all extensions
    Then selling it on the app stores?

• @EllieMae said:
    So excited!
    Patiently waiting
    Has anyone thought of making a book? With tips, hints, maps etc of all extensions
    Then selling it on the app stores?

That would be fantastic idea...!

• I did one for one of the Hordes but then got busy with the HD version. Apple meanwhile changed its requirements for apps and I didn't update so it's no longer available. I just don't have the time right now. But it's a good idea.

• edited February 2020

Hi, I'm 61 after finishing main, fire and ice, HOL 1, 2, 3 and 4. Just finish Celtic Rift and start Celtic Queen.

• Before or after I lost my save?

Before I was in the 75-80 range for one and 50ish for the other two, now I'm at level 13, just the base game and some Thor's Hammer to my ranger and even less for my thief and mage.

• Mithril Horde II will probably be level 70. Thanks.