CURSED CHESS SET HD NOW RELEASED

edited March 2023 in Cursed Chess Set

Should be in app stores. I just made it available on Steam.

Comments

• Yay! My favorite expansion

• It's now available on Steam. Should be in app stores soon.

• Yup :) Just got it on playstore an hour or so ago.

• Yay! Of course, it's so long since we tested it, I've forgotten everything not written down!

• Great, we wait so long since you send it for release ! Can we have some news about the one you're working on ?
  • It's a sequel to Thor's Hammer that someone had asked for. Ragnar the Revengeful has stolen Thor's great Lightning Rod. Your main mission is to travel to the Otherworkd of Helheim to retrieve it. Meanwhile, that meshes with Lady Stonely's mission to rid Humbria of Ragnar's six Berserker followers who are causing trouble.

Level 23. New areas to explore and old. Helheim has nine levels all of it's own.

Testing hasn't started yet because it's a big world and I'm still putting it in.

• edited March 2023

Hi Cat. What level character do you recommend for Cursed Chess Set?

• I recommend level 5 to 7. It was meant for low level characters.

• Hi Cat, I can't find the Cursed Chess Set HD on Steam. It's for PC? Can you send me the link?

• Keep up the great work 👍

• Hi Cat, something strange happened to me in cursed chess set. 
    After having explored an entire area, also applying notes, after saving and reloading I find everything unexplored again, a blank map without notes, even the storages full again. 
    Even if I go out of that area and back there the same thing happens. For example the Engineer in Steam Pipe Room I met her twice. 
    It's a bit annoying to lose all the notes and re-explore all the maps...

• edited July 2023

I don't see any reason for that to happen. It hasn't happened to anyone else. I think Cursed Chess Set requires the most recent version of the Quest but if you regularly let Steam update itself, you should have that..We test on Steam and no one had a problem.

Maybe your Steam installation is somehow faulty?

Is it just that area and does it keep happening?

• It just occurred to me that if you lose your notes in the Steam Room it's because the Steam Room you enter after you fix the pipes is not the same one as before you fixed the pipes. So yes you would lose your notes because you're no longer in the same level. It's the way it's set up, After you fix the pipes you no longer go back to that old level.

• I don't play on Steam

• edited July 2023

You could try uninstalling the file, then uninstalling and reinstalling Steam and reinstalling the file. There's nothing wrong with the expansion, My version works perfectly.

Try that. Also try going to another expansion and see if everything works right there.