Mole Holes

I’ve found all mole gear except the mole dagger. I don’t see any unexplored area and I feel like I’ve searched everywhere for secret buttons, etc. I just can’t find the dagger. Any hints?

Comments

• Mitchell the Smith sells it but you'd have to camp out until it appears in his inventory.

• Thanks Cat. A little disappointing it wasn’t a drop but your input was helpful as usual and I appreciate that. So far enjoying the battles and a great expansion as usual. Keep up the wonderful work and keep purring. I’m sure I’ll have more stuck points (like the snake pits).

• It may be a drop somewhere or something you find. I just searched and couldn't find it but it's probable it is. The shopkeeper is a backup. : )

• The smith in mudlum village sold me one. I also noticed that the mole captains and Bernie the mole drop mole items
  • @nico7550 said:
    The smith in mudlum village sold me one. I also noticed that the mole captains and Bernie the mole drop mole items

Yes, all other items except the dagger.
    Both the Android and PC versions are the same.

• Even claiming that all items can be found right there, I didn't find the dagger after restarting the game; just buying this item.

• I don't know where I hid it. : )

• @Catacomber said:
    I don't know where I hid it. : )

I found the dagger inside a barrel in Gub's Mouth !

• Thanks! ^^