Claymore

Can’t seem to locate this. All help appreciated.

Comments

• Still looking as well, been all over rooftops and still can find it…

• As I remember, from one of the rooftops, there is a ladder down to a 'thieves alley' or something like that. I thinks that's where it is.
    As well, there are invisible paths between somme of the rooftops.
  • That's exactly right.
  • I’ve gone all over the rooftops…across the invisible paths….not found anything…yet…

• Thnx anyway.

• I must have found it already…as it was in my backpack!

• How can I get rid of the wall of energy in the alley of thieves? (Those archers are hard to kill!)

• Cast the spell Disarm at them.

• @Catacomber said:
    Cast the spell Disarm at them.

Thanks!

• @Catacomber said:
    Cast the spell Disarm at them.

Erm, just a minute there, Catacomber... 😳

Are you implying that, the correct way of disposing those Desert Archers (the 2 Desert Archers that often steals our Water as we battle them.) was simply by casting the spell "Disarm" on them all along?? 😳 Because in my case, I just simply slashed at both of them until their HP reaches 0... 😮 (With the aid of my Homemade Fortify Melee Potions, of course. 😅)

Erm... Is this going to disrupt my game's progress in one way or another though..? 😥 I somehow feel that maybe I shouldn't have done that in the first place.. 😥

• edited October 2021
    No, you killed the archers correctly.

Casting disarm is the way to remove a wall of force somewhere near there, not sure where. I think I was looking at the wrong wall of force, see below.
  • edited October 2021

Just a correction: Not sure what wall of force I was looking at, but for the two walls of force inside the Alley of Thieves, to remove them you need the quest Find the stolen claymore, For Jamie, Circus of Flaming Swords, Kalimtan Beach, find his Serpent-twined Claymore which was stolen by thieves. You can get to the Alley of Thieves by climbing ladders in the Poor District. If you have that quest, just tap them.

The archer ladies are just tough.

• @Catacomber said:
    Just a correction: Not sure what wall of force I was looking at, but for the two walls of force inside the Alley of Thieves, to remove them you need the quest Find the stolen claymore, For Jamie, Circus of Flaming Swords, Kalimtan Beach, find his Serpent-twined Claymore which was stolen by thieves. You can get to the Alley of Thieves by climbing ladders in the Poor District. If you have that quest, just tap them.

The archer ladies are just tough.

Ah.. I see. 😯 I thought that I need a specific weapon/spell to kill those Desert Archers back then.. 😅 Thanks for clearing that issue up, Catacomber. ☺️👍

Also, regarding about those 'forcefields' at the Alley of Thieves, I actually 'disabled' those 'forcefields' simply by striking at them with my weapon.. 😅 (And yes, I too have the quest "Find the stolen claymore" beforehand.)

• If I recall correctly, the Claymore was in a barrel in the thieves alley down from the rooftops.