Restoring king henry’s towers

Hey guys!

I’ve completed all the quests excep for restoring the towers. I seen to have wondered all over trying to find the square to stand on. Does anyone have any tips? Thank you!

Comments

• Did you speak to Silvergirl in Meadow of the Sun? She says "Well, come closer and I'll tell you a charm to murmur - if you stand on the grass in front of where the Towers used to be and murmur these words, 'erotser eht srewot', you will restore the King's Prize Towers now that Grey Hood is dead."

• The grass marks the spot.

• Thanks Cat, for some reason I was searching in the wrong area entirely! Glad that’s settled. Going to give Attack from Asteroids a spin next.

• Every time I see this thread I think it says restoring King Henry’s trousers and I do a double take.
  • Well, he is in the hot baths :D

• I have done all but the restoring the towers and after two days of endless wandering I gave up and came to see if there was any advice. I have been all over the Meadow of the sun and Silver girl is Mia.I am running the classic version of cursed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

• edited September 2023

What happens when you knock on her door?

Do you have King Henry's quest to restore his towers?

Did she give you the hint you need?

• The only ones in the meadow are Fetharyne,DetlevH,Spirit and MuldrzSiS. I have the quest to restore the towers but Silvergirl is a no show. What did I miss

• Ok so I am a little dense sometimes. I went back to the king for the fourth time and he finally told me to find a dearth mage which turns out to be Spirit. So now I have completed the quest. The only thing left is the contessa but I have already sealed the mana leak. And Thank you for the help