Wizards Enclave

2»

Comments

• Thanks, Cat...

• I found a work around for this occasional problem on iOS.
    The first time I played, I didn't save at the entrance to the Enclave. And ended up only able to get a tally of 6, as the board didn't start counting up. So I had to go back to an earlier save (repeating three days of gameplay).

If you go to Sualtam and get the Scrying mirror quest, then the tally begins to work.
    So, I reloaded an earlier game, and went back to the Enclave. And SAVED.

I killed a Dusty skeleton, and the tally didn't go up. So, I reloaded, and this time walked the skeleton out of the corridor and paralysed it to walk past it. I then walked towards where Sualtam resides. There's another skeleton, and I marked before leading it away from the door. Then, going in to speak to Sualtam triggers the quest and the tally began to work.

Slightly clunky possibly, but it works. I'm finally through that door!

Thank you Catacomber. These games are an absolute joy to play. I've begun playing from the beginning of iOS recently (in level order) and have HOL3 and Caerworn still to go. I'm very much looking forward to the end of this trilogy in Celtic Doom.

• I seem to be having the same "no answer" door trouble with the upper central door, enclave 1st floor. And i am on steam with a PC, windows 8 - if that helps narrow the problem down.... no reply needed....

• And i have the scrying mirror quest, incomplete though.

• edited November 2019

If you go to Phredd and talk to him about a door, he should be able to fix that for you. Don't know why that sometimes happens. I think it's because there are so many globals in so many expansions that sometimes the engine gets confused and you can't still use your save file on Steam if you remove any of the expansions.

Phredd is in the Land of Endless Time. You get there from the Shrine of the Triple Goddess which is on the Isle of the Triple Goddess.

• I am experiencing same problem. When I played stand alone game it was fine, now I’m playing embedded game I can’t get the count to trigger. I’ve tried all ideas suggested here but no luck. I’ve been to see Phredd. How do I talk to him about the door? The only option I get from him is to buy items.

• Life is awesome!!! Kept reloading and trying again from different points and eventually I triggered the count. So happy I can finish this and keep moving through until I’m high enough to play basilisks eye. These games are brilliant. Yay

• I'm glad you got through.