Attack from Asteroids FAQ

Michele LaConto's Guide to the Path of Pentacles to Mansion of Moons-

You'll get the quest from Mayor Jeb to persuade the Glacial Mage to give you a 'Make Brittle Rod' to be able to save the Asteroid Mage from her prison.

You'll need very high persuade for the Glacial Mage you her quest. She will tell you to talk to the Mistress of Pentacles found in Bone Alley.

The Mistress of Pentacles will need to give you permission to travel the Path of Pentacles.

She will ask you to bring seven Sun Stones from the Solar Crater area and the map of the path from the Pentacle Engineer in Galena.

Cave of Winds-

The entrance to the Cave of Winds is almost directly across from the gate to New Magica. It is on the backside of the blue wall that you see. When you enter, you will need to keep pushing forwards until you are pushed into the middle of the cave.

Look for a hole in the floor in this area and go down inside.

When you go down the ladder into the hole, walk to the pile of gold and turn to your right. There's a small button on the wall you need to press. Walk to the opposite side of the ladder to where the sign that says, "Fear of Heights?" is. Turn and walk north (watch your compass to be sure you are still heading north - you'll be turned around somewhere after 11 or 12 paces. Walk a few more paces north to find the entrance to the opposite side of the Cave of Winds. Turn and face north to find the entrance to the next part of the cave.

Mad Ivan and the First Pentacle.
Talk to Mad Ivan and buy the three Lunatic Scrolls for hints to the Mansion of the Moons. You will need to talk to him three times and pay for each scroll. (The scrolls are answers to puzzles in the Mansion of Moons). The First Pentacle is in the corner north of Mad Ivan's door.
You will be transported to Wind Station One. Walk north to the gray wall and cast the 'unlock' spell on it. The Deuce of Spheres will be on a shelf. Step back on to the pentacle you arrived on.

You will be transported to Wind Station Two. You will find a gold door in an area to the north. You need to pick the lock. The Three of Spheres will be on a shelf in this area. Step back on to the pentacle you arrived on.

You will be transported to Wind Station Three. There's a statue to the north you need to tap to reveal a shelf that the Four of Spheres is on. Step back on to the pentacle you arrived on.

You will be transported to the Howling Forest. You'll find the Five of Pentacles on a purple bush not far from where you arrive. When you have it, step back on to the pentacle you arrive on.

You will be transported to the Waning Forest. You'll find a statue south and a little east. Tap it to receive the Six of Pentacles. Step back on to the pentacle you arrived on.

You will arrive in the Temple of Diana on the opposite side of a bone gate that you may have already found. You can lock pick it from this side. There's a dark gray wall to the east you need to hit with your weapon to find the Seven of Spheres inside. Step back on to the pentacle you arrived on.

You are now at the Mansion of Moons.

Comments

• I have found 3 ice crystal gems in the temple but can’t find the fourth. Also where is the green rune that the statue wants. Any clues appreciated

• The Green Rune is hidden behind a tappable black stone wall in the far south. You have to tap some similar black walls in the east before you can reach the room where the black wall is.

The Brittle Ice Crystal you're looking for is probably the one on the ground beyond those tappable black walls in the east.

• Thanks Cat

• Cant reach the black wall. I’m blocked by a Roth gate ‘you do not have what I is needed to open this gate ☹️

• edited September 2022

To open that bone gate, you need Permission to travel the Path of Pentagrams. It's a blue letter you get from the Mistress of Pentacles.

• Thanks again. I need to get the sunstones for her.

• Have found all the pentacle spheres but still can’t break the dark grey wall in temple of Diana to get the green rune. There is a dry fountain there that says I have to do something but not sure what. Help please

• For that well, you need the quest Fetch Hope Bubbles, "For Phirac the Air Mage, fetch four Hope Bubbles she hid in the Diana's Temple, Temple of Nemi. She'll then give you a box of Hope Bubbles for the Glacial Mage."

For the dark wall that is blocking the Green Rune you need the quest, Bring an Item, "Bring the statue in Diana's Temple the item she asks for. It's hidden in the temple."

If you got the Seven of Spheres, you broke the gray wall hiding that.

For the other dark wall, you need the quest Bring Brittle Ice Crystals, "For Turzia the Water Mage, go to the Temple of Diana and find four Brittle Ice Crystals she hid there. She'll then give you a box of Brittle Ice Crystals for the Glacial Mage. She remembers she hid one in a column there in a room of many columns.". To get to the Seven of Spheres, you would have needed to break this wall.

So the only dark wall I can see you are having trouble with is the one that requires the quest Bring an Item. If you have that quest, just tap that wall. That wall is next to the sign that says "Path of Pentagrams".

• I have the quest from the statue to bring an item (the green rune) but still can’t break the wall which I think is hiding the green rune. Will keep,looking

• edited September 2022

The Green Rune is here. Is this where you're looking?

• Yes but I can’t break the wall

• Did you try tapping it. This is the code on the wall:

if(evtuse() && (getstate()==0) && (player.hasquest("atta_q57")))
    sethidden();
    else
    default();

Quest 57 is Bring an Item, Bring the statue in Diana's Temple the item she asks for. It's hidden in the temple.

• Yes tapped and struck. ☹️

• For some reason the quest isn’t showing in my quest list although I tapped the tablets in the statue room and got the word ‘rune’ the statue says it is waiting for something.

• If you don't have the quest Fetch Hope Bubbles, "For Phirac the Air Mage, fetch four Hope Bubbles she hid in the Diana's Temple, Temple of Nemi. She'll then give you a box of Hope Bubbles for the Glacial Mage", you won't get the statue's quest for the rune.

That may be your problem.