Last quest, Gain knowledge

Hey, everyone.******** I finished all the quests (for the second time) but I still have unresolved Gain knowledge, even though I speak to the Hollow Sybil through the black sphere. I don't understand how channel the Hollow Sybil through his sphere. Sorry my english, but it's google translator

Comments

• You need to talk to the three leprechaun elders after talking to the Hollow Sybil. Channel her just means talk to her.

For Huldof the Wise Owl, in the Tower, Hollyhouse Castle, channel the Hollow Sybil through his sphere and consult the three Leprechaun Elders, Noonan, Duine and Aosta in the colorful clouds of Rainbow Peaks in the far northeast to learn more about the Curse.

So after you talk to the Hollow Sybil, find the elders Noonan, Duine and Aosta in the Rainbow Peaks and then go back to speak to Huldof the owl.

• Thanks Cat for the reply. I talked to the three leprechaun elders and also the Hollow Sybil, but Gain knowledge is always unsolved...

• I don't see anything wrong with this. Maybe try sleeping in an inn in a different level than Hollyhouse Castle or Tower for seven days and nights and if Huldof doesn't solve the quest, I'll give it to Phredd to solve.

• Ok, I'll try. Thanks

• I slept 7 days in Corthy Castle but Huldof didn't solve the search.
    Also I wanted to point out that every time I click on buy / sell from the potioneer in Corthy Castle the game stops working and closes.

• I will check the potioneer in Corthy Castle and do an update so that Phredd can solve that search. It could be that you have too many expansions enabled. That sometimes causes problems.

• I did the update so that Phredd can solve the quest for you for 10,000 gold. If you're playing on Steam, it's already up. Elendil will have it up in the app stores shortly.

I checked the potioneer in Corthy Castle and didn't have any problem. Perhaps it was a random glitch.

• Ok. Thanks Cat