Help getting around trees and bushes

I don't know if I'm missing something or doing it wrong but I cannot get very far beyond the Hibarki starting point. In particular I was trying to get to Pearl Shore and no matter which way I went I was blocked by trees, bushes, or other impassable things.

Can someone please tell me how to get around with so many impassable objects..?

Comments

• I don't recall that we need to have certain 'requirements' just to travel to Pearl Shore in the first place.. ๐Ÿคจ Are you very certain that you weren't able to travel towards Pearl Shore while starting from Hibarki Village? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

In any case, there are 2 paths that you can get to Pearl Shore from Hibarki Village which are listed below:

1) Longer Route: Hibarki Village โžก๏ธ Sleepy Bay โžก๏ธ Pokoygrad Center โžก๏ธ Fairycraft Hill โžก๏ธ Pearl Shore

2) Shorter Route: Hibarki Village โžก๏ธ Bewitching Grove โžก๏ธ Green Witch Village โžก๏ธ Cologreve Rocks โžก๏ธ Pearl Shore

Basically, if you wish to get to Pearl Shore quickly, I would say take the shorter route BUT only if you have confidence with killing the Ents that's residing within Bewitching Grove. Otherwise, I would suggest taking the longer route instead. ๐Ÿ˜—

• edited November 2021
    Thank you so much for another helpful reply!

I went back through following the hard path and did arrive at pearl shore and found the tailor I was looking for.

The last time I ventured out, I took a route with a frustrating amount of impassable areas.

But the real issue is that I overshot pearl shore and ended up in beautiful forest doing kratov's tasks thinking it was pearl shore.

Then I tried going south in beautiful forest (thinking it was pearl shore ๐Ÿ™„) looking for the tailor.

So there still is an issue going further south past Kratov's house. There are tree men blocking the passages. Can we get the magical training or whatever to repair them?

And is there any secret way to remove trees (like in luko I)?
  • To heal the Ent in the Beautiful Forest you need to be a Healer Apprentice and you need a Full Heal Potion or a homemade Full Heal Potion. Dr. Checkhov in Green Witch Village will help you become a Healer Apprentice.

But that Ent is not blocking the way to Vaterguy's house in the Beautiful Forest.

There's no way to move the trees there but you should be able to find a path. Just follow the shoreline down.

• edited November 2021

No problem at all. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ Just always remember to check your World Map for your future adventures. ๐Ÿ—บ

However, you lost me there with your next question... ๐Ÿ˜• Do you meant the lone, non-hostile Ent residing at Beautiful Forest perhaps? ๐Ÿ˜— I don't recall that very Ent is blocking any pathways at all.. ๐Ÿ˜• Also, to assist the Ent there, you need to be a Healer Apprentice and have a Full Healing Potion as implied by Catacomber. ๐Ÿ™‚

I also don't believe that there's anymore pathways just south of Beautiful Forest. ๐Ÿ˜— Or unless if you're referring to the Turquoise Forest and the Aquamarine Shore which are located east of Beautiful Forest, then I'm afraid that there's no way to reach either of those two areas, for those areas are just simply 'decorations'. ๐Ÿ˜… (Just like the Venets Island, which that area is also a mere 'decoration'.)

• @Catacomber said:
    To heal the Ent in the Beautiful Forest you need to be a Healer Apprentice and you need a Full Heal Potion or a homemade Full Heal Potion. Dr. Checkhov in Green Witch Village will help you become a Healer Apprentice.

But that Ent is not blocking the way to Vaterguy's house in the Beautiful Forest.

There's no way to move the trees there but you should be able to find a path. Just follow the shoreline down.

Thanks for the reminder regarding about the requirement of being a Healer Apprentice in order to assist the Ent at Beautiful Forest, Catacomber. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ I kinda forgot about that matter, as my memories are getting hazy here and there nowadays.. ๐Ÿ˜”

• edited November 2021

I was trying to edit a comment of mine here, but the sudden incident of this forum becoming wonky had prevented me from doing so. ๐Ÿ˜”

The comment that I wished to sent out, is that there aren't any trees within Beautiful Forest that is removable nor destructible by any means as Catacomber had implied before, however there is a large bush within the same area that is destructible as it hides a boulder which you will need it for the quest of Kratov the Crime Boss, "Clear some boulders". ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thank you for all the tips and help. I wasn't able to get on here for answers the past two days which forced me to be more resourceful.

Everything is good now. I didn't need to remove any trees after all and became Dr Nimrod and helped the Ent. ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Sorry about the wonkiness of the website. Not sure what happened but it's been straightened out. I think we had too many visitors.

• @Nimrod said:
    Thank you for all the tips and help. I wasn't able to get on here for answers the past two days which forced me to be more resourceful.

Everything is good now. I didn't need to remove any trees after all and became Dr Nimrod and helped the Ent. ๐Ÿ™‚

So you too were affected by the sudden wonky forum as well, huh? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I can imagined the same experience felt by the other users as well.. ๐Ÿ˜”

Though I'm glad to hear that your issue had been resolved smoothly there. ๐Ÿ™‚ Do keep it up the good work there. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

• @Catacomber said:
    Sorry about the wonkiness of the website. Not sure what happened but it's been straightened out. I think we had too many visitors.

Please don't apologize, Catacomber.. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ I know for certain that you yourself had absolutely nothing to do with this sudden incident in the first place. ๐Ÿ™ And although the crisis is over now, it had somehow scarred me as a result.. ๐Ÿ˜” (That, and together with my game keeps getting crashed on me twice for two days straight, it really demotivated me even further from continuing 'The Quest'..)

Back then when the forum was being wonky, I did see high numbers of users (about 6 to 7) being displayed at the bottom of the forum page which makes absolutely no sense at all, as none of us weren't able to log into the forum in the first place... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• Those were probably spambots. Every site that has any traffic has them.

• @Catacomber said:
    Those were probably spambots. Every site that has any traffic has them.

Sigh.. ๐Ÿ˜”

By the way, Catacomber, does it ever cross your mind that perhaps some of these spambots could actually be old users of this forum of yours whom somehow got their accounts being hijacked by some means? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿค”

• Judging by the bots that try to register they're mostly bots trying to peddle something.

• @Catacomber said:
    Judging by the bots that try to register they're mostly bots trying to peddle something.

Tch.. Just what on earth are the creators of these spambots were trying to achieve in the first place...? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‘ Also, just out of curiosity, did these spambots even bothered to type in its reasons for 'joining' this forum of yours while registering its accounts in the first place, Catacomber? ๐Ÿคจ

• Yes. To sell things.

• @Catacomber said:
    Yes. To sell things.

.... ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ’ข

Seriously..? Are these jokers really THAT desperate..?? ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ’ข

• edited November 2021

Supply exists because of demand. : ) There are an equal number of bad intentioned buyers out there, fortunately not here.

• @Catacomber said:
    Supply exists because of demand. : ) There are an equal number of bad intentioned buyers out there, fortunately not here.

Well, regardless, they chose the WRONG site to do so. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ’ข We definitely and certainly DON'T NEED this forum getting 'polluted' by these swines' self-advertisements. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ’ข