Question about Boars Pit..

Hello everyone. πŸ‘‹β˜ΊοΈ I have a small question to ask of, regarding with the Boars Pit. πŸ—

How many holes/entrances are there that leads to the Boars Pit in this expansion "Celtic Queen"? πŸ˜— So far I have located 2 areas, around Gwent Village and Castle Cymbria, that have such holes/entrances which led to the said area but now I'm clueless with any other possible locations of those holes/entrances as I've heard the Wild Boars' noise behind the walls when descended from either of those holes at the mentioned locations which lead me to believe that perhaps there's more holes/entrances somewhere which I've yet to discover still... πŸ€”πŸ™ Are there actually more of such holes/entrances in the first place (as I have already explored the entire kingdom of this expansion and I've yet to find anymore holes/entrances that leads to the Boars Pit) or perhaps that the purpose of those Wild Boars behind the walls over at the Boars Pit are just simply for the 'suspense atmosphere' purposes? πŸ˜—

Any received assistances are greatly appreciated. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™ Thanks in advance for your help. πŸ€—

Comments

• There is another entrance but it's not really an "entrance". Stand on the spot marked by X that this red arrow points to and you will teleport there.

• @Catacomber said:
    There is another entrance but it's not really an "entrance". Stand on the spot marked by X that this red arrow points to and you will teleport there.

Ah, so there WAS a hidden 'entrance' for the Boars Pit after all... 😯

Gee, that was so sneaky... πŸ˜“

I'll check that place out later on. Thank you for your kind assistance sincerely, Catacomber. πŸ€—β€οΈ

• No problem. It was a really good question. Hopefully that will help someone else sometime.
  • @Catacomber said:
    No problem. It was a really good question. Hopefully that will help someone else sometime.

Agreed, as there wasn't even any indications which hints us that there was a hidden 'entrance' to the Boar Pits in the first place.. πŸ˜™

By the way, Catacomber, I have one more question to ask of you, if you don't mind at all.. πŸ˜…

It's not related to this Discussion of mine, but.. I just need to clear it out of my mind here. πŸ˜…πŸ˜“

At the Shrine of the Triple Goddess, where Questmaster resides at, if we pick the first option which is getting inquiries about the total number of possible quests for the "Celtic Queen" expansion, do Questmaster simply just tells us the exact number of quests in our conversation or does Questmaster gives us a Book related to that inquiry instead..? πŸ˜•

The reason that I ask this question is because, well.. I was being stupid of myself for not saving first BEFORE talking to Questmaster and... πŸ˜“ I'm kind of being bothered within my mind of wondering if the first option does results of me getting a unique Book or so.. πŸ˜”

• He just tells you the number of quests. : )

• edited November 2021

@Catacomber said:
    He just tells you the number of quests. : )

Sigh, that's a relief.. 😌

Thanks again for your kind assistance, Catacomber. πŸ€—β€οΈ