Yishkatoli Greenhouse

I have spent a great amount of time in this greenhouse looking for devils fungus. I’m getting nowhere and seem to be going in circles. Any advice?

Comments

• edited December 2017

Tap this wall---far mid south where the small red half circle indicates.

• Thanks, I love visual aids!

• The tricky part is finding the correct teleporter to take you to this wall. It’s near NE corner of the greenhouse - 6th square from N wall, 4th square from E wall.

• Where do I find the greenhouse? I've looked all over the Redshift University grounds? Still can't find an entrance. Thanks again.
  • Talk to Old Shaman in Redshift University then talk to MuldrzSis there about Healing. She can send you there.

• edited February 2019
    Thanks again Cat. I thought I had to find the green house first.
  • Erm, I have a question here, regarding with the Yishkatoli Greenhouse itself... 😅

Is it possible to reach the bottom left section of the Greenhouse as shown by this screenshot here? 😕 (the said area pointed by the blue arrow)

I tried to get to that little area section but none of the teleporters seems to be able to teleport me to that specific area (or close to that area) though.. 😥 Is that specific area simply just for environmental visual purposes or am I missing something here..?? 😕

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. ☺️🙏

• This teleporter will take you to the gate that is a gray blank square in your pic. It opens with a lever.

• edited October 2021

No, I still have no luck in reaching that teleporter guided by your arrow there. 😔

The marked teleporters shown on this screenshots indicates that it doesn't teleports me to that appointed area that leads me to the guided teleporter. Can you please be more specific with your directions on how to get teleported to that specific area correctly, Catacomber? 😔🙏

• edited October 2021

You need to use the teleporter I circled.

However, there is a bug. You cannot get there. You need to use the teleporter in this pic to get to the teleporter that takes you there but no tele goes there. So I'll make the bush circled in this pic red and breakable. and a few other little helps.

Next update. Good catch! You might find something in better weapon shops that you might like.

• edited October 2021
    Ah, so that explains why.. 😯 And here I thought that I might had missed something beforehand.. 😵 (like for example, missed a breakable bush or perhaps missed a hidden button or so.)

Thank you very much for clearing this minor incident up, Catacomber. Sincerely appreciated it. 😄❤️

Just simply take your time with the update for "HOL II", alright? 😙 And a better weapon, eh? 😏 I'm looking forward to it.. 😁

In the meantime, I will just simply dispatched those last remaining Grand Sand Fleas within that area with my AOE spell "Basal Assault". 😈
  • I just learned this morning it will take Elendil awhile to do the update due to problems with the Google Play Store. He has to redesign the Quest. See my thread Betatesters Needed for Redshift.

• @Catacomber said:
    I just learned this morning it will take Elendil awhile to do the update due to problems with the Google Play Store. He has to redesign the Quest. See my thread Betatesters Needed for Redshift.

I've just noticed your announcement moments ago and I was a bit shocked from it.. 😧

So.. What does this means then..?? Would it affects our own progress with "The Quest" and its enabled expansions thus far, in one way or another..?? 😰 Does this means that we had to start all over again..?? 😥 And here I've just only cleared "HOL II" just hours ago.... 😞

• I'll ask Elendil.
  • Elendil said "Not at all. It will just be a new build."

What happened is that Android is trying to make files more compact, so they now require developers to use a new delivery system.

Elendil just has to retool the Quest to fit into their new system. But it will take some work so please be patient
  • @Catacomber said:
    Elendil said "Not at all. It will just be a new build."

What happened is that Android is trying to make files more compact, so they now require developers to use a new delivery system.

Elendil just has to retool the Quest to fit into their new system. But it will take some work so please be patient

I certainly do hope so, of the new build for "The Quest" not affecting any of our progress.. 😔

I didn't even touch nor resume my own progress with "The Quest" for the whole day because of this sudden news which demotivates me a lot.. 😔 (with the fears of losing my progress thus far.)

Thank you very much for getting the inquiries for us, Catacomber. Much appreciated it. 🙂

• You're welcome. I even asked if all your save files will work and the answer is yes.

It will work just like getting a new update. But it will take work on Elendil's part. We have to be patient.
  • @Catacomber said:
    You're welcome. I even asked if all your save files will work and the answer is yes.

It will work just like getting a new update. But it will take work on Elendil's part. We have to be patient.

Now I'm feeling more relieved than ever. 😌🙂

Thank you once again for your confirmation there, Catacomber. ☺️❤️

Also, don't worry, I'm a patient man. 😙 I'm just having a bit of fear, that is all. 😅

• So almost a year later, is it possible to reach that corner and I'm stupid?
  • It should be possible if Elendil did the update. Do you have the latest file? I can ask him if he did it but I'd rather start by asking you. : )

• The update was done. If you have the latest file, it should be possible to get there. Let me know if you still have a problem.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > The update was done. If you have the latest file, it should be possible to get there. Let me know if you still have a problem.

I ended up forcing an enemy to block me so I could avoid using a teleport to get to the last few missing map lots:3