RELEASED: Curse of Linmore

edited March 2022 in Curse of Linmore

Designed for level 80 players. To travel to this expansion, visit Captain Hanty in the port of Mithria, then select Curse of Linmore as your travel destination.
You are summoned by the Tiarnaigh of Linmore to lift the curse that ravages their land. Many suffer from the Failing Sickness, brought on by an unusually wet and cold summer. Loch Linmore is swollen to twice its size. Some monks at Bidewell Abbey in the north suffer collective possession and are confined, raving, to their cells. The path to Bidewell is filled with mist. Village children have disappeared.
Some, like his Court Astrologer, blame the Abbess of Bidewell Abbey. They claim she is a witch. Some say it's the devilish Olc Mhor's work. You have come with great recommendation and are tasked to.remove the curse so his people can be free.
A spirit guide Vachdaren meets you when you land and will be of invaluable help because most of the animals of Linmore do not understand Monarish and they can provide very important help.

ยซ1

Comments

• Oooo exciting! Can hardly wait for this
    And waiting for Ratz too :)
  • Rare is next. :smile:
  • Awesome ^^

• There will be a slight delay in release for Curse of Linmore for a bit. Google Play Store has new requirements Elendil has to wrestle with. I'll keep you posted.

• Btw, is it released in all platforms at same time? I use only Steam.

• Elendil likes to release on all platforms at the same time. I can upload to Steam but wait per his instructions until it's out on the mobile platforms. Let's see how it goes.
  • edited August 2021
    As soon as this expansion is being released, I will purchased it immediately without a doubt. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ Although... I still have lots of expansions that I have yet to finish... ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜“

I also sincerely apologize for not being active much on this site by the way. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™ For I had been very busy nowadays... ๐Ÿ™
  • Life is more important. I appreciate all your help.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Life is more important. I appreciate all your help.

No problem at all there, Catacomber. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ And likewise, thanks for your understanding as well. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

By the way, Catacomber, just for a clear summary of this expansion 'Curse of Linmore', basically we're being sent to Linmore (is that the correct name of its kingdom/capital?) to eliminate a curse that's being set upon by either someone/something or by natural causes, yes? ๐Ÿค”
  • Yes. : ) Your main mission is to lift the curse. No natural causes are involved.

• Some screenshots.

• edited August 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Yes. : ) Your main mission is to lift the curse. No natural causes are involved.

Ah, I see. ๐Ÿ˜™ Well, it's not like our first time that we had to deal with a 'similar' scenario like this crisis here... ๐Ÿ˜Œ (And it won't be the last, too.)
  • Catacomber, any forecast for when it will be available Curse of Linmore ?

• Elendil likes to release on all platforms at once.

Google Play store now requires developers to use their new delivery system to build the game. It will take Elendil some work to do this. But it should be done before Christmas. He is working as hard as he can.

Please be patient. There is no getting around this. He has to do it. Google came up with a lot of changes for developers and he has to comply.

Life continues to become more interesting but also more complicated in this digital world.
  • Please, whatโ€™s the progress with Curse of Linmore? Itโ€™s awfully quiteโ€ฆ
  • I've sent it to Elendil but he has to retool the Quest for new requirements from the Google Play Store so all we can do is wait. It's done and sent to Redshift.

• The fine thing with the delay is that we will maybe have 2 expansions ready in the same time ;) (that way I will be able to play more than a square by day to keep the pleasure longer...)

• Thanks for your patience. : )

• Just curious, how long will the expansion be?
  • Do you mean how long do we have to wait? Have to wait on Elendil and don't want to pressure him. How long is the expansion? The usual. :smiley:
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Do you mean how long do we have to wait? Have to wait on Elendil and don't want to pressure him. How long is the expansion? The usual. :smiley:

Oh ok sorry I shouldโ€™ve made It more clear, I meant the latter of how long it would be. Thanks for the insight
  • While we are waiting for the next expansion, is there any news about the one that will came after ? (Maybe 2 expansions in 2022 ?) Thanks
  • Testing Cursed Chess Set, then will port either Asteroids II or Cursed Stone. Also working on a new one. : )

• Nice, thanks
  • the quest has been updated to suport the new expansion, the release is near...

• Just downloaded and started playing and from what I can tell it's awesome
  • Yes, finally. Just made it visible on Steam. I'll come back and put the app store links in a little later.