Help my attack and protection magic won't go up

Help... My attack magic and protection magic freezes to level 500 evwn though my intelligence is at (1152)335...is 500 really the limit... If not I really want to increase it further.

Comments

• Here's my attack and protection magic... It won't got up I don't know why 😢
  • I wrote Elendil. I'll let you know what he says when he answers.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I wrote Elendil. I'll let you know what he says when he answers.

Okay ☺, thanks Cat 😊
  • He wrote back. There is a limit of 500.
  • 500 is already high... Well I was just curious why the limit is 500...and I think because it's too OP for a character to have all magic stats that reaches above 500 and even more and I think I understand why the limit is 500...to balance the gameplay I think 🤔
  • I'm pretty sure that's why.

• I thought all magic stats have a limit of 500...I didn't know all of the other stats also have a limit of 500...well it's fine anyway 😅
  • Everything has a limit. : )

• edited June 2021
    > @DemonLorddDiablo said:
    > I thought all magic stats have a limit of 500...I didn't know all of the other stats also have a limit of 500...well it's fine anyway 😅

Well, despite with those Skill Levels' limits, that doesn't stops us from further increasing them through enchanted equipments and Abilities now, does it? 😏😁 But just don't go overdoing it, alright? 😅
  • edited June 2021

@DemonLorddDiablo said:
    Here's my attack and protection magic... It won't got up I don't know why 😢

Very impressive with your Stats there! 😯😄👏

Here's my Stats (of my previous self, that is):

Do not underestimate the powers of the Derths there. 😉😁

• Those are indeed some stats.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Those are indeed some stats.

It was my previous Stats before I disappeared for a few months. 🙂 But now that I'm starting over, my new and next Stats shall be even better than this one right here. 😁😤
  • The challenge is on!
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > The challenge is on!

Eh heh... It will take some time though, to get the desirable results there.. 😅
  • > @MysticFury said:
    > (Quote)
    > Very impressive with your Stats there! 😯😄👏
    >
    > Here's my Stats (of my previous self, that is):
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > Do not underestimate the powers of the Derths there. 😉😁

Hi guys,.I've been busy this days finishing mitril horde 2( but I'm still not even half way in finishing it) ...but Wow!!😲🙀 that's
    One Hell of a stats!!! especially the Int12241!??( My Overall stats Only reached 5000 except personality, and Increasing it not Easy as I imagined 😢) I don't even know the game can handle that amount of stats and I thought there are limits(like the other stats with a limit of 500).
  • > @DemonLorddDiablo said:
    > > @MysticFury said:
    > > (Quote)
    > > Very impressive with your Stats there! 😯😄👏
    > >
    > > Here's my Stats (of my previous self, that is):
    > >
    > > (Image)
    > >
    > >
    > > Do not underestimate the powers of the Derths there. 😉😁
    >
    > Hi guys,.I've been busy this days finishing mitril horde 2( but I'm still not even half way in finishing it) ...but Wow!!😲🙀 that's
    > One Hell of a stats!!! especially the Int12241!??( My Overall stats Only reached 5000 except personality, and Increasing it not Easy as I imagined 😢) I don't even know the game can handle that amount of stats and I thought there are limits(like the other stats with a limit of 500).

Just simply take your time with replying back to us there, for its no rush at all. 😙👍

The reason that I could achieved such high amounts of Attributes (namely Strength and Intelligence) is simply due to the effects of Fortifying Potions & Gears plus with the assistance of specific Spells as well. 😁

However, as you had implied, there are limits too as well for Attributes but it's actually different from our maximum Skills Points. For Attributes, the maximum amounts that we can have (and recommended of not exceeding over it) is about 13,000. I discovered that through "experimentations" back then. 😙
  • That number is amazing. This is an interesting topic. There are some potions in Curse of Linmore, coming soon, that might help raise some things. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > That number is amazing. This is an interesting topic. There are some potions in Curse of Linmore, coming soon, that might help raise some things. : )

It's just a rough estimation though, Catacomber. 😅 I don't know exactly of the exact maxed amounts of Attributes that we can achieved with, but I'd say that we shouldn't exceed more than 13,000 as it will 'break' our overall outputs. 😅

And noted on the Potions too. 😙👍
  • Are we bragging about stats? At the end of Luko V I went a little nuts with mine.

The primary stat scores aren't crazy high, I prioritized damage instead.

• edited June 2021
    > @Clearkill said:
    > Are we bragging about stats? At the end of Luko V I went a little nuts with mine.
    >
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > The primary stat scores aren't crazy high, I prioritized damage instead.

Oh ho, I take it that you had went through some 'experimentations' there through brewing powerful Potions via Alchemy skill, yes? 😏😁 Still, impressive damage outputs there! 😙👏

But please be careful and don't overdo it, as it may 'backfires' on you if you exceeds its 'limits' there... 😅