Old Shaman’s Dungeon

Here’s a screenshot of where I’m at. I’ve restarted the dungeon several times from a saved file, and I’ve marked a few places to move from when I get trapped by walls, but I can’t get further than this.

The button next to the empty (?) space in the middle keeps saying it cannot move into an occupied space.

I found a key, but can’t find where to use it, too.

I’m so stuck - can someone please help? Thanks

Comments

• I made it through and killed Bethusaa but am trying to get through the wall of force now in Princess Yasmine’s tower. I have flipped the switches as advised but still can’t get through. Is there another quest I need somewhere? Or?

• I also have the elixir of exorcism

• Do you have the quest Cure Princess Yasmine? "For King Ja'far al Abra, Palace of Al-Khamsin, cure Princess Yasmine of demonic possession."

• @Catacomber said:
    Do you have the quest Cure Princess Yasmine? "For King Ja'far al Abra, Palace of Al-Khamsin, cure Princess Yasmine of demonic possession."

Yes I have it

• I do have the quest- I can’t imagine what else I need. I still have a few minor quests left but nothing related to this

• Only the levers on the right should be on. The levers on the left should be off. Then tap not hit the Wall of Force. Try that.

• Thank you so much