I want to increase my stats further by equipments and permanent potions.

I need help, I want to increase my stat to 1000+ each except personality( it's useless for fighting enemies anyway). Is there any rare equipments with high enchantment storage?

Comments

• This is my stats, It would be nice if mmy stats reach 1000+
  • And btw, is the level cap 100?
  • edited May 2021

Why? What is the point? I cannot see that having such an OP character serves any valid or useful purpose. Moreover, Cat has mentioned in some posts that some Skills/Abilities wrap around after they reach a certain level which means they effectively start over at zero.

As for the level cap of 100, I do not believe that it a hard-coded thing. I remember it coming up during a discussion of what level a then-under-development expansion should be set to. Cat mentioned that Elendil had stated that the game engine had never been tested with character levels above 100, so there is no knowing what will happen. (The game might work normally, it might behave erraticly, or it might crash and burn spectacularly.)

• Well, I'll try to grind many dungeons to reach level 100, because I'm curious to see what happens if I reach that certain OP level . And as for now I'm level 47, so it will take sometime for me to level up. Though there are monsters at level 250 that I killed. I'm curious why can't we reach that certain level?
  • I know Cat said, that the game engine never tested level 100 characters, but I think it's strange that there are level 200+ enemies.
  • The enemies are programmed differently. Elendil said the game engine never tested level 100 characters and he warned me to warn you not to take your stats too high or they will wrap around to 0. That's all I can say but players here who have gone really high on certain stats found they couldn't do damage anymore or something similar.

• edited May 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > The enemies are programmed differently. Elendil said the game engine never tested level 100 characters and he warned me to warn you not to take your stats too high or they will wrap around to 0. That's all I can say but players here who have gone really high on certain stats found they couldn't do damage anymore or something similar.

Too bad😢... Well thank you for warning me not to aim for that level😁... I would've regreted later if I hadn't been warned. It's like my hardwork not being paid edit: if I
    ever reach that certain level.
  • If you want to try something like that, copy your save file and store it somewhere or email it to yourself. I keep one copy of my save file on the hard drive and email myself one copy so if I ever have a problem, I can go back.

If you need to find out how to find your save file on mobile, write
    elendil@redshift.hu. I play on Steam because we have to test on PC.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > If you want to try something like that, copy your save file and store it somewhere or email it to yourself. I keep one copy of my save file on the hard drive and email myself one copy so if I ever have a problem, I can go back.
    >
    > If you need to find out how to find your save file on mobile, write
    > elendil@redshift.hu. I play on Steam because we have to test on PC.

Thanks😊.. this is a great help for me and I would definitely follow your advice