Tomb of Mustaf the Ifreet

In this tomb there is a green flame candle that says ..The flame cackles ominously… is there anything I should have done to it? Also there is a grey brick wall to the east can this be broken as I have tried spells etc?

Comments

• That candle will remove that wall if you have the quest "Fetch the Djinn--For Mage Nur Ali, Shadows of Blood, fetch the book inhabited by Bethlusaa's spirit, the Djinn Al Yazid from Home of the Djinn and the Flute of Rapture from the lair of Al-Gheyra, the Garuda prince. You'll need the Saber of Samardan to threaten the Djinn Al Yazid to come with you. It can be found in the Jasper Mines."

• That candle will remove that wall if you have the quest "Fetch the Djinn--For Mage Nur Ali, Shadows of Blood, fetch the book inhabited by Bethlusaa's spirit, the Djinn Al Yazid from Home of the Djinn and the Flute of Rapture from the lair of Al-Gheyra, the Garuda prince. You'll need the Saber of Samardan to threaten the Djinn Al Yazid to come with you. It can be found in the Jasper Mines."

• Many thanks for the help. I don’t have that quest…yet…but will go and look for it! And…. I finally have Thunda’s Hammer…..lol

• You deserve that hammer! : )