Abilities

I notice from the quest list, there is at least one ability acquired in completing quests (djinn ability). Could someone please list the attribute and skill bonuses for all the abilities available in this expansion? Thanks.

Comments

• I couldn't take the abilities out of this expansion because it could possibly break the game.

Acrobatic Ability: +20 Accuracy, +10 Environment Magic, +10 Dexterity.

Fire-eating Ability: +10 Environment Magic, +40 Burning Hand resistance, +40 Fireball resistance, +40 Accuracy, +40 Lightning Bolt resistance, +10 Lightning Storm resistance, +40 Magic Missile reseistance.

Djinn Ability: +10 Armor, +10 Alchemy, +10 Environment Magic, +20 Strength, +20 Dexterity.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I couldn't take the abilities out of this expansion because it could possibly break the game.
    >
    > Acrobatic Ability: +20 Accuracy, +10 Environment Magic, +10 Dexterity.
    >
    > Fire-eating Ability: +10 Environment Magic, +40 Burning Hand resistance, +40 Fireball resistance, +40 Accuracy, +40 Lightning Bolt resistance, +10 Lightning Storm resistance, +40 Magic Missile reseistance.
    >
    > Djinn Ability: +10 Armor, +10 Alchemy, +10 Environment Magic, +20 Strength, +20 Dexterity.

What the..?! 😳 Resistance for specific Spells?? 😲 That's new... 😯
  • Yes, it is new. It's always been possible.

• edited March 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Yes, it is new. It's always been possible.

Well actually.. I shouldn't even be that surprised in the first place, to be honest.. πŸ˜…

Because, ever since I had discovered a special bonus of 'Fortify Cure Wounds by 20%' upon 'Yuli's Ring' over at 'Mithril Horde I', I guessed I should have expected something like this to occur eventually.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜

I also believed that I recalled seeing an Accessory that grants 'Fortify Burning Hands by (?)%' bonus too but I forgot which expansion it's from unfortunately... (and the %, too) πŸ˜…πŸ€”
  • It can only be done through abilities.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > It can only be done through abilities.

I got a little confused with your explanation there in the first place, Catacomber... πŸ˜…

So what you meant is that any Accessories that grants Fortify Spells by % bonuses are based on Ability itself? πŸ˜— (As in, the programming of the Ability itself, that is.)
  • Resistance to spells can only be given through abilities, which have to be programmed.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Resistance to spells can only be given through abilities, which have to be programmed.

I see.. But would it make any differences? πŸ˜• Such as, does the Spells Resistance stacks with our Magic Resistance even if it's at 80%? πŸ˜—
  • That's a good question left for players of Horde II to test. : )

• edited March 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > That's a good question left for players of Horde II to test. : )

Hmm.. πŸ€” Well, I firmly believe that we would still take damage from those specific Spells regardless, but maybe just not too much, I supposed. πŸ˜…

By the way, who chooses this name "Fire-Eating" for one of the Abilities on 'Mithril Horde II'? πŸ˜— Because, unless if I'm not mistaken, Lightning Bolt/Storm and Magic Missle aren't part of the 'Fire' element itself. πŸ˜… (Unless if this is actually a reference to something else, that is.. 😏)

If it's me though, I would give that Ability with this name, "'Magic-Resilient". πŸ˜™
  • Horde II has a circus and a Fire-eater. :)

• edited March 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Horde II has a circus and a Fire-eater. :)

Oh I see.. 😯

Still, it doesn't explains of how those Lightning Bolt/Storm & Magic Missile spells were involved with a Fire-Eater in the first place.. πŸ˜…
  • I’m playing Horde ll via original Quest Gold now on iPad Pro 3rd gen. Although I’ve stripped down to nothing, dropped everything in my pack so that I’m carrying zero weight, Jamie keeps saying I must be weighted down too much. Moth keeps telling me to see Jamie. Is it a bug?

I tried to cross the abyss in the cave of the djinn, but dialogue says I must have the acrobat or the djinn ability. Is there another place to get the djinn ability? I’m assuming the djinn I need to see to get the ability is across that abyss?

I’m level 71 with abilities ranging from 177 to 315

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I couldn't take the abilities out of this expansion because it could possibly break the game.
    >
    > Acrobatic Ability: +20 Accuracy, +10 Environment Magic, +10 Dexterity.
    >
    > Fire-eating Ability: +10 Environment Magic, +40 Burning Hand resistance, +40 Fireball resistance, +40 Accuracy, +40 Lightning Bolt resistance, +10 Lightning Storm resistance, +40 Magic Missile reseistance.
    >
    > Djinn Ability: +10 Armor, +10 Alchemy, +10 Environment Magic, +20 Strength, +20 Dexterity.

Woaw 😲.....I don't know...there are abilities in Mithril HordeII.... I play that... soon as I'm done with basilisk eye
  • I think my game has a bug - I can’t get Jamie and Moth to give me the acrobat ability even though I stripped down to zero weight and have high stats with level 71. Can anyone advise me how to remedy my situation? I must have the acrobat ability or the djinn ability to progress.

• I'll do a walkthrough for those two abilities and put them in the Horde II Classic thread.

• edited May 2021

Your Dexterity is too low. You need 78. See walkthrough I just posted.

• @Catacomber said:
    Your Dexterity is to low. You need 78. See walkthrough I just posted.

Dexterity is over 200 so that’s not the issue

• It may be a glitch then.