'Kill the Mole Men' Quest

Greetings, brave adventurers! 👋😄 I have a question that I would like to ask regarding with one of the quests in 'Asteroids I', 'Kill the Mole Men'.

Is there any sort of requirements that we needed to have in order for us to initiate that quest from Mavis the Murky Witch over at Algae Pools? 😕 No matter how many times that I tried to talk to Mavis, the only option that I had is just simply 'Hello'.

This is rather embarrassing for me to even ask this sort of question as I did cleared 'Asteroids I' before but because now that I am restarting the whole game from scratch, I kinda forgotten some of the solutions here and there oftenly... 😓

I sincerely appreciate for any forms of assistances that I could received from you generous and kind adventurers out there. 🙂

Comments

• You need this quest, "For Rushman, in Bubble City Backwater, help Mrs. Sticky, the Asteroid Squid's wife, build her bubble nest. To do so, you'll need to find a Cleaner Fish and get a special persuade potion from Mavis the Murky Witch in Bubble City Backwater. Cleaner Fish are known to hang out in Algae Pools."

• > @Catacomber said:
    > You need this quest, "For Rushman, in Bubble City Backwater, help Mrs. Sticky, the Asteroid Squid's wife, build her bubble nest. To do so, you'll need to find a Cleaner Fish and get a special persuade potion from Mavis the Murky Witch in Bubble City Backwater. Cleaner Fish are known to hang out in Algae Pools."

*Heavy Facepalm* 🤦‍♂️ Oh my god... This is such an embarrassment...! 😖 I'm such a disgrace to the Miners' Guild.. 😓 (Or it could be my 'age' getting to me as my memories are failing me here and there.. 😓)

Thank you very much for your invaluable assistance as always, Catacomber. ❤️😊🤗