Elemental Sprites

I have found 7 of the sprites but still cannot find Jasper in the draconite mountains. Can anyone help. Thanks PJ

Comments

• Try the Draconite Mines that you get to from Draconite Plains.

• > @PJ1 said:
    > I have found 7 of the sprites but still cannot find Jasper in the draconite mountains. Can anyone help. Thanks PJ

Here's my drawn map of Draconite Mines. Go towards the north-eastern corner of the mines and look out for a breakable wall. Jasper is right behind the breakable wall. πŸ™‚
  • Thanks for you help. Just completed the game.

• > @PJ1 said:
    > Thanks for you help. Just completed the game.

Don't mentioned it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • I have been N E SE everywhere. I have set mark points from inventory. At entrance an d at josh. I have a pretty good idea of where things are. Where on your map is breakable wall. I cannot find anything breakable any where. TIA
  • I never found sprite. Dont remember sprite first time through mine. I did get the other fire sprite. Quest cleared.

• edited June 2021
    > @CMLANDRETH said:
    > I have been N E SE everywhere. I have set mark points from inventory. At entrance an d at josh. I have a pretty good idea of where things are. Where on your map is breakable wall. I cannot find anything breakable any where. TIA

Erm, my sincere apologies, but it has been a long time since I had returned back to the 'Asteroids I' expansion as at this very moment I'm starting over 'The Quest' once again and my memories are quite blurry regarding with the Draconite Mines.. πŸ˜–

I will try to update my hand-drawn map when I start to venture through that merciless Mines once again. πŸ˜— It will take some time though.. πŸ˜”
  • I know I have missed something but for the life of me can’t figure out what. I am playing the classic version and the only sprite left is Rohdo in the gold mines. I have tried everything I cam think of to put the fires out with no success, any help would be appreciated

thanks

• Tom Greenie, outside the Gold Mines, puts out those flames if you do his quest "Persuade the Droidons".

• Rhodo is in the Slag Hole, which you get to from a teleporter in the northwest of the Gold Mines.

• I did the Tom Greenie quest and he got rid of the fires outside the mine but the ones inside prevent you from going anywhere. There is a droid that needs me to put out the fires in the slag heaps.

• edited August 2023

You need a Snowball. Stand in front of the flames and if you have a Snowball in your inventory, the dialogue will take care of the flames.

Odd Lotho sells them. You just need one. If you have more than one, drop the excess until after you've put out the flames.

• Never found an odd lotto but I did go back to the glacier mage and found the snow balls and completed the sprites. Thank you for setting me straight on this. I always appreciate the help