Tiny, tiny challenge--the Ice Bucket Spellbook challenge!

edited January 2021 in Basilisk's Eye

There is a spellbook in Basilisk's Eye for the spell Ice Bucket. It's not sold in shops and Phredd doesn't sell it.

I might have put it on a shelf, on the floor or as a drop or in a crack, or as a quest reward, etc.

So, because someone would like to have the spellbook, this is a tiny, tiny contest, not really a contest, but a suggestion that it might be around and to the first person who finds out where and how to get it in the game, I will reward their avatar with something nice in Horde II.

If I find it first of course, I get the reward in the game. Cat gets a pile of catnip. Am busy with finishing up Horde II so can't really take the time to look 24/7 for the spellbook right now but will try to give it a tiny, tiny bit of time each day. : )

Of course, it might not be in the game but more likely than not it is.

Β«1

Comments

• My guess is that it's a quest reward but who or what gives it? I checked the scripts and you don't get it through a crack or anything like that.

• I might skip this challenge as I'm still focus on 'Caerworn Castle' expansion at the moment. πŸ˜…

But I wishes best of luck to all adventurers who participated in this unique challenge from Catacomber! πŸ€πŸ˜„πŸ€
  • To the first person to find it in the game, a reward to their avatar in the Horde II game. Of course that person might be me but it will take me a bit to look. Busy with testing Horde II.
  • Just found the spell ice bucket! I got it from the Demon King, after I completed the quest for killing 3 bandits ( outside his fortress at night) and bringing him a scroll from a monk...hope that helps....I can put up the exact quest if you need it.

• edited January 2021
    > @Thundahamma said:
    > Just found the spell ice bucket! I got it from the Demon King, after I completed the quest for killing 3 bandits ( outside his fortress at night) and bringing him a scroll from a monk...hope that helps....I can put up the exact quest if you need it.

Congratulations on locating the Spellbook of Ice Bucket! πŸ˜„πŸ‘

But if possible, could you please share a screenshot of the Spellbook of Ice Bucket just for us to verify it first? πŸ˜™
  • Don’t know if this helps...

• edited January 2021
    > @Thundahamma said:
    > (Image)

Excellent. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ Although I was expecting a screenshot of that said Spellbook within your Inventory but this will do. πŸ˜„

Just simply wait patiently for Catacomber to respond back to you. πŸ˜‰
  • > @Thundahamma said:
    > No worries.

By the way, just out of curiosity... Is the color of the Spellbook of Ice Bucket being colored red? πŸ˜—
  • Sry it was a reward so don’t know......

• > @Thundahamma said:
    > Sry it was a reward so don’t know......

Wait what? 😳 You mean there's no Spellbook for it at all?? 😲
  • Not that I’ve found....yet......doesn’t mean I won’t find another....still looking....

• edited January 2021
    > @Thundahamma said:
    > Not that I’ve found....yet......doesn’t mean I won’t find another....still looking....

No, what I meant is, when you finished the quest that's given by the Demon King, it simply just teaches you the Ice Bucket spell rather than giving you its Spellbook? πŸ˜₯ Because if that's the case, then it wouldn't counts, for the requirement is that you must present the proof (screenshot in another words) of you having the Spellbook of Ice Bucket in your Inventory.. πŸ˜”
  • You do learn it as a quest reward from the Demon King. That is totally correct. And I think that counts because the whole purpose was to help Thundahamma as I didn't have the time to check through the whole game to find out where you get the spell. : )

So Thundahamma, what item would you like? A Thunda Hammer? :smiley:

• That would be perfect!

• > @Catacomber said:
    > You do learn it as a quest reward from the Demon King. That is totally correct. And I think that counts because the whole purpose was to help Thundahamma as I didn't have the time to check through the whole game to find out where you get the spell. : )
    >
    > So Thundahamma, what item would you like? A Thunda Hammer? :smiley:

Well, you imply of finding the 'Spellbook' of Ice Bucket itself in the first place πŸ˜… but since you deemed that learning of that said spell does counts, I won't say words of disagreement about it. 😁 (Not that I WOULD EVEN disagree with you in the first place, Catacomber.. πŸ˜…)
  • > @Thundahamma said:
    > That would be perfect!

Congratulations upon your victory, brave adventurer! πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
  • edited January 2021
    I'm not sure the spellbook is actually in the game to be found. But I know the Demon King teaches it.

Thunda Hammer will be in Horde II. Heavy or Light Weapon??

@MysticFury you can feel free to disagree with me any time. Discussions are always welcome. And you are so helpful.
  • I'll tell you what, since Thundahamma is still looking for an actual spellbook in the game, first player to actually find a physical spellbook in the game gets a reward in the game, even if that person is Thundahamma. ;)
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > I'll tell you what, since Thundahamma is still looking for an actual spellbook in the game, first player to actually find a physical spellbook in the game gets a reward in the game, even if that person is Thundahamma. ;)

I will only raise questions if it's within reasonable boundaries of course, Catacomber. You have my words for that. πŸ˜™ And isn't helping out adventurers part of the reason for this forum to exist in the first place? πŸ˜„

Well, once again, I wished best of luck towards brave & determined adventurers out there for seeking out the Spellbook! βœŒοΈπŸ˜„
  • Many thnx for the Hammer.... Heavy would be great...ty.

• Also, excuse my ignorance,....what is Horde 2? An expansion to this?

• edited January 2021
    > @Thundahamma said:
    > Also, excuse my ignorance,....what is Horde 2? An expansion to this?

It's the sequel to 'Mithril Horde I' expansion. ☺️ The battle over at Urtseki isn't over yet.. 😏

You should also attempt 'Mithril Horde I' expansion too as well, it will be worthy of your trip towards there as well. πŸ˜‰
  • Okies, I need to look for mithril horde 1 next then....I guess they are all available on play store?

• Just got mithril horde 1....can’t seems to find horde 2 atm.....will look later.

• > @Thundahamma said:
    > Okies, I need to look for mithril horde 1 next then....I guess they are all available on play store?

Of course. All 14 (so far, at least) 'The Quest' expansions created by Zarista Games are available at Google Play store. ☺️ I had already purchased every single one of the expansions. πŸ˜‰ (Including the 'Islands of Ice and Fire' expansion created by Redshift too πŸ˜™)
  • > @Thundahamma said:
    > Just got mithril horde 1....can’t seems to find horde 2 atm.....will look later.

'Mithril Horde II' expansion is still in testing stages. It will be available soon, so have patience. ☺️
  • Thunda Hammer can now be bought in shops that sell weapons. It's a nice, heavy weapon.

We're still testing Horde II. It will be a few weeks before we're done.

• Ooo.....nice!