Blue Ice Asteroid

I can't seem to progress in the Blue Ice Asteroid.

I can see on Cat's map that there are three hidden switches, but I can only access the first one. It gets me to the centre "star" square on the invisible bridge in the bottom left, but I can't get any further forward to hit the next switch. So I can't cross the chasm.

Comments

• > @istara said:
    > I can't seem to progress in the Blue Ice Asteroid.
    >
    > I can see on Cat's map that there are three hidden switches, but I can only access the first one. It gets me to the centre "star" square on the invisible bridge in the bottom left, but I can't get any further forward to hit the next switch. So I can't cross the chasm.
    >
    > (Image)

Just curious, did you hit the first switch with your weapon firsthand? πŸ˜—
  • edited January 2021

Not sure - I think I just tapped it. Will try hitting it now!

EDIT: woo hoo! That worked. Thank you ;)

I couldn't find a reason for the third button though.

• > @istara said:
    > Not sure - I think I just tapped it. Will try hitting it now!
    >
    > EDIT: woo hoo! That worked. Thank you ;)
    >
    > I couldn't find a reason for the third button though.

You're most welcome. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ Just always make a habit of hitting any switches with your weapons as to ensure if there's any 'hidden mechanism' in your future expansions. πŸ˜‰

Do you meant the third switch instead? πŸ˜•πŸ˜… Did you try the same method onto the third switch once more?
  • Yes - the switch right near where you get the Ancient Stone thing. I got that stone immediately, and I've tried hitting and tapping the switch, but couldn't see what it did, if anything.

• edited January 2021
    > @istara said:
    > Yes - the switch right near where you get the Ancient Stone thing. I got that stone immediately, and I've tried hitting and tapping the switch, but couldn't see what it did, if anything.

Ah, it's been quite some time since I've cleared the 'Asteroids I' expansion.. πŸ˜” My memories are getting a bit foggy here. 😣

If I'm not mistaken, I think that third switch 'resets' something but I can't recall what it is though.. πŸ™ (then again, I might be wrong about it.. πŸ˜₯)

I'm terribly sorry for not having clear memories of it.. πŸ˜”πŸ™
  • That third switch is there in case someone gets a mobile glitch and the holes close. They can cross.

• edited January 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > That third switch is there in case someone gets a mobile glitch and the holes close. They can cross.

Oh, so that's what it does.. 😯

Thank you very much for clearing that up, Catacomber. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • Mystery solved! Thank you ;)