Locations of Jethro's Transfusion Potions

edited January 2021 in Asteroids I
Greetings, brave adventurers. 👋☺️ I would like to share with you a little guide of the exact locations for the respawnable Jethro's Transfusion potions in 'Asteroids I' expansion. ☺️

Here are the maps of the potions' whereabouts (Just follow the blue arrow by the way 😉):

Comments

• BREAKING NEWS!! 😮

I've just discovered the recipes for brewing Jethro's Transfusion potions!! 😆

Here's the images of indicating the necessary ingredients for the potions itself:
  • Thank you. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Thank you. : )

Don't mentioned it, Catacomber. ☺️👍

But erm, were we supposed to discover the recipe for Jethro's Transfusion potions by ourselves originally or it has to be learnt by reading a specific Skillbook? 😕
  • If I recall from betatesting, someone thought it shouldn't be so easy to get. But it is fine to share it here. : )

• edited January 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > If I recall from betatesting, someone thought it shouldn't be so easy to get. But it is fine to share it here. : )

Oh I see.. 😯

So basically, it's like a sort of 'secret' that we must discovered it by ourselves, huh? 😙

I just thought that there maybe other adventurers whom also wishes to get more of Jethro's Transfusions potions so I decided to share my (lucky, if I were being honest.. 😅) discoveries here, just merely for providing assistance to them. ☺️
  • Nothing wrong with that. The best thing imho about our expansions has always been the community.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Nothing wrong with that. The best thing imho about our expansions has always been the community.

I completely agreed with that statement of yours. 😊👍