Put out the fires

Hi,
I cant remember where is Droid122
Also where can i find Roid Spark Plugs.
Thanx!!

Comments

• Is your droid overheated do you need to put out the fire πŸ”₯ in your droid lolπŸ˜†
    In droidtown wander a bit you may find some wand hit the well with it I think
  • > @Kostas said:
    > Hi,
    > I cant remember where is Droid122
    > Also where can i find Roid Spark Plugs.
    > Thanx!!

Droid122 is within the Gold Mines which is located at Plains of Aura.

The Roid Spark Plugs potions can be purchased at the Potion shop within The Core City. Though you might need to use the 'save and load' tactic in order to purchase the Roid Spark Plugs potions as sometimes the potions isn't up for purchases. πŸ™‚

Alternatively, you can make the Roid Spark Plugs potions over at Droidtown by hitting the 'Teleporter' with the Spark of Life Staff and you need a Full Restore Mana potion and an Essence of Droid potion in order to make Roid Spark Plugs potion.

The Spark of Life Staff can be purchased at certain Blacksmiths and the Essence of Droid potion can be purchased at the Potion shop within Droidtown. πŸ™‚
  • edited December 2020
    > @PrinceJuju said:
    > Is your droid overheated do you need to put out the fire πŸ”₯ in your droid lolπŸ˜†
    > In droidtown wander a bit you may find some wand hit the well with it I think

That's not true. You do still need to have at least 1 Full Restore Mana potion and 1 Essence of Droid potion in order to make Roid Spark Plugs potion. πŸ™ You don't just get the Roid Spark Plugs potions simply by hitting that 'Teleporter'. πŸ˜—

And its the Spark of Life Staff by the way. πŸ˜…
  • To the point Mystic Fury but I got the spark of life staff somewhere in droidtown in the back of some houseπŸ₯Ί
  • > @PrinceJuju said:
    > To the point Mystic Fury but I got the spark of life staff somewhere in droidtown in the back of some houseπŸ₯Ί

Well, the part about finding the Spark of Life Staff is true, it's just the part with getting Roid Spark Plugs potions simply by hitting the 'Teleporter' was being incorrect. πŸ˜—
  • he can figure that out by talking to the dragon in the well lol😁
  • > @PrinceJuju said:
    > he can figure that out by talking to the dragon in the well lol😁

Well at the very least, one should provide accurate instructions on guiding and assisting new adventurers. πŸ˜… It would ruin the purposes of helping one another by giving false instructions.. 😟
  • It was just a hint but mentioning everything to the point would ruin the suspence of the game I think, we are coolπŸ˜†
  • edited December 2020
    > @PrinceJuju said:
    > It was just a hint but mentioning everything to the point would ruin the suspence of the game I think, we are coolπŸ˜†

Yes, spoilers might not be a good idea either.. Though it depends if the adventurers just wanted straight answers and solutions to whichever tasks they're up to, I guess. πŸ˜…πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

And yes, no hard feelings between us. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘