Mithril Horde II HD Coming soon

Starting testing shortly. High level.

Β«13

Comments

• Sweet! πŸ˜„ I'll be waiting for the release of that expansion! You can expected that I'll grab that expansion as soon as its released on Google Play store! 😁
  • Gotta test it. ;) But yay!

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Gotta test it. ;) But yay!

Still, right now I'm waiting patiently for the update on 'Asteroids I' for that fix on 'Clip Toenails' before I attempt on any other expansions. πŸ™‚

By the way, is there anything I shouldn't do after the update has arrived? πŸ˜— Just to be on the safe side.. πŸ˜…
  • I don't know. ;) That's what updates are for.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I don't know. ;) That's what updates are for.

Ah, alright. πŸ˜… I'll wait for it then. ☺️

In the meantime, I'm going to rack up more EXP as well as making more Gold, as I've found one interesting method of making excellent amount of Gold at 'Asteroids I'. 😁
  • If you need help testing, I’m willing and able on iPad! Can’t wait to see this one in HD!!

• Thank you but we don't test on ipad. We can't. It's too much work for Elendil. Only on Steam. If you're interested in testing on Steam, you're welcome. Send me a message.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Thank you but we don't test on ipad. We can't. It's too much work for Elendil. Only on Steam. If you're interested in testing on Steam, you're welcome. Send me a message.

I would loved to test as well, but I can't. πŸ˜”

The main reason is that I don't even have a PC to begin with.. πŸ˜” Everything I do is just by relying on my smartphone, that's all.

Regardless, I will still wait patiently for the release of 'Asteroids II', that's for most certain. (Including the updates for 'Asteroids I', too.) β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • I know many people who also just use their smartphones as they are so smart. : ) Thanks for volunteering.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I know many people who also just use their smartphones as they are so smart. : ) Thanks for volunteering.

πŸ˜„ Heh, well not for me, for I'm just an average guy using smartphone.. πŸ˜…

By the way, you mentioned that 'Mithril Horde II' had high levels requirement.. So I take it that we need to be at least Lv. 80 ~ 90 for that expansion? πŸ˜—
  • I have a steam account. Let me know if I can help

• You'd have to install the Quest. I would be happy to have another betatester. Level 75-85.

• Will do. It’s midnight here so I’ll do it in the morning.

• When you've done that. Message me here. Thanks. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > You'd have to install the Quest. I would be happy to have another betatester. Level 75-85.

😯 Ah, that means I'm already more than qualified for that expansion. ☺️ I'm Lv. 76 Derth here by the way. πŸ˜™
  • I'm a level 75 Nogur and proud of it. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I'm a level 75 Nogur and proud of it. : )

Ah, nice. πŸ˜™

I used to be a Nogur too before, but I chose Derth instead because of the magic resistance. πŸ™‚
  • Featuring what I believe will be the first Jewish-mythology-themed Quest dungeon, conceived and designed by one of, if not the, very youngest Quest coders! :)

(Opines the proud father... And with many thanks to Catacomber!!)
  • You're very welcome. That's Shlomo's Dungeon. : )

• Hi Cat! I haven’t played The Quest on Steam so I don’t have a high level character on that platform. It’d take me a week or 2 to get through the original and isle of fire and ice. So not sure I’ll be able to help. Only have a high level character on iPad.

• If you installed the Quest on Steam I can help you level up but it won't be as satisfying as playing your own character on ipad. Let me know.
  • I installed it today and start playing. Let me know what else to do.

• I will send you a pm message here. : ) Thanks.

• Hi Cat. I’m being admitted to the hospital so will unfortunately be away from my computer for a few days.
  • > @duke1parkway said:
    > Hi Cat. I’m being admitted to the hospital so will unfortunately be away from my computer for a few days.

Oh dear.. πŸ˜₯ I hope that it's nothing serious...

May you have a speedy recovery there by the way. πŸ˜”
  • Get well and don't worry about anything else.

• When all the expansions will be released in HD and when Quest 2 will be out, Quest 1 will died...
    Is there a plan for a last small original expansion to conclude the series ?
    Maybe something that could be made with all of us ? (If 20 peoples each produce a single map it could be a good mix of small quests...) Or maybe releasing the tools to produce PAK file for android...

• edited January 2021
    > @nico7550 said:
    > When all the expansions will be released in HD and when Quest 2 will be out, Quest 1 will died...
    > Is there a plan for a last small original expansion to conclude the series ?
    > Maybe something that could be made with all of us ? (If 20 peoples each produce a single map it could be a good mix of small quests...) Or maybe releasing the tools to produce PAK file for android...

Erm, who says that 'The Quest' will fade away once it's sequel 'The Quest 2' is being released..? πŸ˜…

And besides, who ever says that there won't be new expansions other than the 'Classic-to-HD' expansions themselves..? 😏 Certainly, it will take some time to develop unique and interesting expansions for 'The Quest' itself but it will be worth the wait. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Plus, even if 'The Quest 2' is out, I personally will never forget NOR abandoned 'The Quest' completely. 😀

As for the storyline for 'The Quest', didn't some of the expansions had its own specific storylines 'linked' together with 'The Quest' itself? πŸ˜— (For example, Thor's Hammer, Macha's Curse, Hero of Lukomorye I)
  • There are no "tools" to release a pak file for Android. For the mobile platforms, you can only upload an expansion through Elendil who has an account for them.

Can't plan for when the Quest II is out until it's out and then it depends on whether Redshift will want to continue supporting Quest I but they still support the Classic version and people still play it, so will see. I'm currently working on a new Quest I HD expansion.

It could be possible to add a community map to an expansion. But I would have to put it in. The editor is still a bronco to ride and keep the game stable. HOL I had a lot of community collaboration as did HOLII.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > There are no "tools" to release a pak file for Android. For the mobile platforms, you can only upload an expansion through Elendil who has an account for them.
    >
    > Can't plan for when the Quest II is out until it's out and then it depends on whether Redshift will want to continue supporting Quest I but they still support the Classic version and people still play it, so will see. I'm currently working on a new Quest I HD expansion.
    >
    > It could be possible to add a community map to an expansion. But I would have to put it in. The editor is still a bronco to ride and keep the game stable. HOL I had a lot of community collaboration as did HOLII.

I see. 😯 But somehow I don't think Redshift would be like, abandoning 'The Quest' entirely. πŸ˜… After all, it's this very game itself that had been made possible and had its potential thus far. 😁

That's great news to hear that you're planning on a whole new expansion for 'The Quest' itself! πŸ˜„πŸ€© Just do please take your time with its development, alright? β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘