stuck in limestone caves

edited November 2019 in Basilisk's Eye
as the title says, i can recall out but rather not, was doing the help move treasure quest, ive pressed the hidden switch, any tips

Comments

• There are a lot of secret switches in the Limestone Caves. When you were doing the help move treasure quest and you pressed a hidden switch a wall moves. There is also a ladder there where you can climb up.

If you climbed up the ladder and forgot to trigger the switch where you found the treasure, step on a rock in the southwest of that area where you are and you'll fall back down. Trigger that switch and climb back up the ladder. You should have removed a wall. There are four secret switches altogether in the Limestone Caves.

• i cant find a switch near where i found the treasure, there is a switch at the top of the ladder, thats the only one i can find, ive stepped on the rock, fallen down, cant find a switch so just climb back up....
  • Sorry, Imran. I see now where you are and it's right now a dead end. Added a breakable wall that should show up as red but might still be gray for your memory file. Should be fixed in the next update. Thanks so much.

• so i should recall out for the time being?
  • Yes. It shouldn't be long. Mark so you can recall back if necessary.

• I'm also stuck in this area. I've now found at least three buttons, but at least for the last two, when it says: "a new path has opened up" I can't see any change or find any new path options.

I have already removed a red wall.

• edited January 2020

See if this helps. If it doesn't, let me know. There is one crackable wall.

• edited November 2021

Just in case, here's the screenshot of the locations of the hidden switches.

• @Catacomber said:
    See if this helps. If it doesn't, let me know. There is one crackable wall.

By the way, Catacomber, that file of yours doesn't works for me for some reason.. All I get was just an 'unavailable' image.. πŸ˜•

• I deleted that pic. Don't know what happened. Thanks for the screenshot of the hidden switches.

• @Catacomber said:
    I deleted that pic. Don't know what happened. Thanks for the screenshot of the hidden switches.

No problem at all, Catacomber. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ It's just a simple reference for future adventurers. πŸ˜™