Some pointers

edited July 2018 in Hero of Lukomorye III

Which sailor provides travel to treasure lagoon please :)

Enchant a pickaxe, need two moon crystals, pointer pls

Kill brund and free the cats, im struggling to get the items from miller village, a sharp knife and something else...

Mine jade, need six pieces of jade, pointers...

Stop the violator, any ideas?

Comments

• edited July 2018

Violator, that one's sorted

Someone remind me where kuzka is, found his mother and papers but forgotten where he is

• edited July 2018

You can walk to Treasure Lagoon from Castle of Oborot. No sailor goes there.
    Kuai sells Moon Crystals but you might need to camp out at his door. It's rare.
    You need the Bibigon Knife and Bibigon Axe to free the cats. You don't need anything special to kill Brund.
    The Jade Mine is in the upper northeast of Pogan Island. You need the axes you can get from Max in Brimstone Cape to mine the Jade.

• Where do you find Brund?
  • He's in the Castle of Oborot.

• Is he passed the hole in the south of the map because I can't get passed that.
  • Yes. Brund is here past the hole.

• You have to throw something to close the hole.

• edited April 2019
    Thanks Cat.
  • Hi Cat. Trying to kill Brund. You say nothing special is needed, but I’ve tried every weapon I have and can’t make a dent in him. Any suggestions?

• He's a tough guy. Drink a lot of fortify melee potions. Fight him and save and go back. Beef up your AC. Try some spells. He's 20% resistant to normal weapons. No special item is needed to kill him. Just brute strength.

• Thanks Cat. My stats are HWeapon 136, DWield 167, LWeapon 114, Strengtth 113 and Dex 90. There are no hit points coming off him when I hit him, even with a fortify melee potion. Does this appear to be a glitch?

• Brund has no special code on him that would require anything unusual. Here are his stats. It could be a glitch, in which case, you'd need to go back to an earlier save file.

• Hi Cat! Thanks again for the info. Very interesting. Went back to my save before entering the castle. Same problem. Will go back further. If that doesn’t work, is there a way to remove and the reload the expansion? I’m just adding the expansions to the original Quest game.

• As far as I know you can remove and then reload an expansion. Sometimes there are glitches. Keep that save though before entering the castle. Email it to yourself if necessary.

You can write elendil@redshift.hu to make sure about the loading and reloading but I'm pretty sure it's possible.

• Thanks much Cat!! Your help is always very much appreciated!,