Play cards for a lot of money

I seem to recall bumping into a guy who would play cards with you for a lot of gold. Max bet was huge. Am I getting the expansions mixed up? Seem to recall the max bet being 10,000. Anyone remember where this guy was?

Comments

• Probably not in our expansions unless my finger hit a typo. : ) Our guardian of game balance DeMenchev would have hit me over the head. Maybe the Classic version--the expansion Archipelagos?

• Yeah, HOLI in Chudolesye Forest (north west corner). See Gavrila in the Inn. Max bet is 10,000.

@Jiggypiggy said:
    I seem to recall bumping into a guy who would play cards with you for a lot of gold. Max bet was huge. Am I getting the expansions mixed up? Seem to recall the max bet being 10,000. Anyone remember where this guy was?

• K pretty sure I misread the game. Are there any in Celtic rift or HOL1 that let u bet 1,000?

• edited December 2017

I am going to pretend I did not see that. : ) It was like that in the Classic version as well so I guess Dr. Vlad wanted it that way. Will try to put one for 1,000 in Macha's Curse.