Frog King’s Boots

Okay - so I think I have fully mapped and clicked on everywhere in the sewers and also made my way from there to the Watery Tunnels and done the same. There are some blue doors in the Watery Tunnels that I can’t find the switch to open and still haven’t found the Frog King’s Boots. I know I must have missed something but any ideas what...???

Comments

• Under a brown rock in the northeast of the Watery Tunnels by a ladder. There is a Skeleton Warrior--King of the Drowned-- in the middish north that you have to kill to remove walls.

• ThanksCat. Turns out that I needed to get through the Blue door that was blocking my way. Eventually I managed to open them which I think was linked to me extracting the aqua gem from the crack wall

• I've reached a large pile of red rocks in the sewers, and can't find any way to shift them - looks like I need to pass them in order to progress. Any hint would be very welcome!

• > @prvincent said:
    > I've reached a large pile of red rocks in the sewers, and can't find any way to shift them - looks like I need to pass them in order to progress. Any hint would be very welcome!

Have you learnt the spell 'Iron Fist' beforehand? 🙂 That spell is more than just for damaging foes.. 😉
  • How do I get to the King of the Drowned, across the gap? Tia!

• Use a distance throwing weapon or a spell to kill him from where you face him. When he dies, he'll close the gap and remove some walls.

• Thank you, Cat!