Argimon’s dungeon want to rescue Cat

Hi I am finished the dungeon except for rescue of Cat,I can see where you must be I am not sure about the flag puzzle I may have messed that up.?
But I do not have a lock pick and can’t find one or anywhere to buy one?

I think I can boost up my skill enough but I think I will need a lock pick, help.

I have the hat and Norbert is still alive ,but I really would like to rescue you.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Hi I figured out the flag puzzle so all is good ,rescued Cat gave Argimon his hat and now I still need to find a lock pick for later I guess but hopefully I will find one or find where I can buy one at some point in the game .
    I think I am still at the beginning of the game.

I hope you have a good day ,stay safe.

• Thank you for rescuing me! Meow! ^^

Gervasi sells lockpicks but you may need to camp outside his store. All lockpicks have a low percentage of appearing so you might have to camp out until it appears in his inventory for sale.

• refresh zone, quick save, store check inventory, reload, store check inventory reload, it works on the PC i have no idea on the rest :-D

• Used magic unlock spell on the next door I needed and that worked still looking for a lock pick but thanks I will see if I have already seen Gervasi
    Thank you both