I've been Killing Fire Birds, where do I find the Phoenix for the Heart Quest?

Comments

• You might find a Phoenix in Mt. Buyan.

• Hi, Cat. I'm at Mt. Buyan but I can't find a place you can climb for a pheonix or the dungeon for the other quest.

• Hi, SilentFocus, you don't climb. Find a gray wall in the middish of Mt. Buyan and hit it. Then find a secret switch that will move you. If this doesn't help, come back and I'll put up a pic.

• Hey, Cat. Here is where I am at. Also, I'm down for whatever expansions you guys release. I've bought everything on the IPhone since it started and HD and I have all of Steam as well. I just prefer IPhone since its less clunky. Is the Steam Release for the Horde 1 will also release to IPhone at the same time as well?

Thanks for being patient with all the Quest help questions.

• I can't see those pics for some reason. Here is where the Phoenix is.

I can't say whether Mithril Horde I will release to iPhone at same time. It could but that depends on whether Redshift will allow it to be free. It seems kind of unfair to release it for free on Steam and not on mobile. I want to do something for Steam users because they have such a hard time finding our expansions there and they've been loyal even though.

If not, then you might have to pay on iPhone. Won't know until we get there but it will be free on Steam.

I read somewhere you can use your mobile save file on Steam.

And then go back to the next expansion on mobile.

Mithril Horde I will be high level. Working on the graphics and very excited about it.

• edited March 2020

Hi, Cat. I'm actually just outside of there. I don't actually know how to get into Mount Buyan.

• edited March 2020

You're very close. Go east and north. Look at the pic I put up here just a bit above your post. There's a gray wall to hit. I marked it in that map.

It looks to me though like you were already in there but not in the closed area where the Phoenix is. To move to that area, there's a secret switch that I marked also. That's all there is to it.

You just need to go back in there where you were and tap the secret switch to get to the Phoenix.