Bithoor rooftop

edited November 2019 in Basilisk's Eye

Need help. I have 4 of 5 Anticyclone Shards. Last one must be in Bithoor city (how it is written in "Anticyclone Shards" book)
How i must to get to rooftop to get last shard or where is it , am i must have something or i my lose sight something again?
I speak to each in city, no one speak about shard, i have brоke in each window/door which was availible to it in city and no shard.

Comments

• That book has an error which should be corrected in the update I sent Elendil last week. You buy it from the lady of the night on the rooftop in Manjujuru City. Talk to the small boy in the east there and follow him. There's a ladder. :

• edited November 2019

@Catacomber said:
    That book has an error which should be corrected in the update I sent Elendil last week. You buy it from the lady of the night on the rooftop in Manjujuru City. Talk to the small boy in the east there and follow him. There's a ladder. :

Thank you very much. Here it was, now Basilisk and clone machines are destroyed (again thank to all for another one great expansion)
    But two moments. I found Princess Noor in Basilisk's Zoo, talk to her , bird take her place. Noor dissapeared. But when i was nearly that quarter where she was before (a that moment i tried to complete labirinth puzzle) Noor appeares behind bird (maybe she don't want to leave that place). Quest to save her was anyway completed.
    And second is question: how to kill Bakesura Demon who is nearly Jhambu Village?

• I think I put in her reappearing for anyone who had trouble seeing she was visible when you first reach that spot.

To kill the Bakasura Demon--try the spell Fireball.

• @Catacomber said:
    I think I put in her reappearing for anyone who had trouble seeing she was visible when you first reach that spot.

To kill the Bakasura Demon--try the spell Fireball.

Thank you very much again