Silvergirl don't want to speak with me

![](https://catacomber.com/uploads/editor/y8/xc8zhh36xxi0
.png "")

Please help. Take quest to bring baby to Hermione. I do all. I have open vault and take rings and neclaces. Bring it to dragon. She gave me a proof. But when i came back to Silvergirl and tab to her, she didn't have dialog about that.
What i do wrong?

Comments

• I can check tonight. Hang tight. This was tested so many times but that doesn't mean it's not buggy.

• edited May 2019

@Catacomber said:
    I can check tonight. Hang tight. This was tested so many times but that doesn't mean it's not buggy.

Thank you for attention very much
    I'va tried to complete it dungeon 3 times and all 3 times i have stoped on that moment
    Also when i get quest and start to do it Silvergirl may disapear. I don't must it be or not. But better to me say about it

• edited May 2019

I think you have two objects of Hermione's Proof. Drop one and then talk to Silvergirl. Let me know what happens. I'll be back tonight. She does disappear at times. She checks for one item of proof--that's how Argimon coded it but you can buy Hermione's Proof with a very low chance of success in a certain shop--I did that for those poor people who lose or stash these items.

• @Catacomber said:
    I think you have two objects of Hermione's Proof. Drop one and then talk to Silvergirl. Let me know what happens. I'll be back tonight. She does disappear at times. She checks for one item of proof--that's how Argimon coded it but you can buy Hermione's Proof with a very low chance of success in a certain shop--I did that for those poor people who lose or stash these items.

Thank you very much
    I complete dungeon and main quest of that expansion
    I drop all of it and try by one and dialog opened.
    But where i get one more proof stay for my mistery

• Congratulations!