The Jewel forest and gems

Hi,

I am in The Jewel, and trying to solve the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet gems puzzle.

I think that I have found all seven locations, but I have no idea what to do. Every location just says “Wrong!” and teleports me back to square one.

I can see Gday tells me that the first three are “mellow” and the next three are “dazzling” while the last one is “shy”.

Does this mean I need to tap/hit/use magic or something differently in each location?

Help! I’m stuck!

Comments

• You need to find the jewels in rainbow order: Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

Red is a red arch, orange is an orange haystack, green is a green cauldron, blue is a pale blue mushroom, indigo is a dark blue mushroom, violet is a violet candle.

You just need the quest and have to tap the items in the correct order.

• I can’t get it to work, please see this video: https://bit.ly/3SdRLRc

• This works perfectly for me if you have the quest Petition the Guardian Stag, For Pedsipec, Mage Council, Hollyhouse Castle, find the Guardian Stag in a forest known as The Jewel in Hell's Belly, and petition him to tell you the secret to entering Death's Chasm. To reach the Guardian Stag you have to traverse The Jewel and find the location of the red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet jewels that are scattered there. You cannot obtain the jewels as they adorn the forest. You just need to find them in Rainbow order. You'll need the spirit Vachdaren to communicate with the stag. After you speak to the Guardian Stag, follow his instructions, find the elevator entrance to Death's Chasm and report back to Pedsipec.

And tap, not hit.

• Ahaa! There lies the problem: I don’t have *Pepsidec’s* quest on me! I was following the instructions in book titled “Kill Olc Mhor” and it didn’t mention Pepsidec’s quest so I wasn’t aware of it.

• In fact, I haven’t even found the Mage Council yet 🤷‍♂️

Off to search for it now!

• Found it :)

Just missed it at first for some reason…