Merlons orb pieces

I had collected all three orb pieces but now I can’t find them in my inventory. When I speak to Merlin in his tree he still,asks me to find the three pieces. Please help

Comments

• edited June 2022

I don't know what to say. You can't sell them. You may have dropped one or stashed one. Are you sure you had all three? Go back to the people you got them from and see what they say: Magician in Southeast of Dummonia Village. Magista who sells potions in Village of Boscawen
    Magician in Avalonia.

• I have 2 orb pieces and 2 Merlin spheres. When I went to get the 3rd orb piece from the magician in dummonia village, we talk about the orb and he gives me the orb but when I checked my inventory it wasn’t there. Of course my dumb self saved the game and when I reached Merlin in the tree I realized I didn’t have the 3rd piece. I’ve gone back to all 3 and none will talk to me about an orb piece again. Sleep it off for 21 days and try again?

• Ignore my comment. I’m dumb. I had all the pieces. I just didn’t realize it was a staff, a coin, and a sphere. I somehow managed to have two orb coin pieces, two orb sphere pieces, two Merlin spheres, and one orb staff. Not sure how I have that much though.