Pacify the posted friars

This quest has be puzzled. Sister Eugenia, Bidewell Abbey has asked me to pacify two friars who are currently locked in their cells. I assumed I would find them somewhere in Bidewell Abbey but I think I have looked everywhere but can’t seem to locate them. Any ideas?

Comments

• Each one is in a room in the abbey, the first door on each side when you enter
  • @nico7550 said:
    Each one is in a room in the abbey, the first door on each side when you enter

Thank you

• @nico7550 Thank you again. I suspect that I might have a technical bug as I try these doors and just get the message “No Answer” instead of receiving what I would have expected “The door is locked”. Also, I believe I have searched the Abbey everywhere but do not recall finding any key. Any ideas?

• I don't remember well but did you try speaking to other peoples in the abbey about them ?

• Yes I have spoken to everyone
    @Catacomber - this is my very last quest. Any ideas?

• You need a key to open those doors. Did you investigate all the statues there? Especially on the left side?

• Thank you Cat. I think I must be going crazy as I could have sworn that I went around the complete Abbey clicking every lamp, painting, pillar and statue. All good now and finished the game - thanks again 👍

• You're welcome. Must have hidden that one well. ^^