Finished Thor’s hammer+question (spoilers)

I liked this expansion, the dungeons were great, the puzzles were great, mostly everything I did without looking it up, besides the sword of sweet sweet revenge, I still have a few sidequests to do, I have no complaints I can think of besides maybe making the sword of sweet revenge more easier to find instead of “a fortress to the east” when it was more northeast if anything. And there was a bug in the Ald Lake bath house involving me trying to fight the enemies inside and it crashed. But I have a feeling you guys left it open for a part 2, I’m curious are you guys going to do a part 2 one day? If not this was still solid.
My rating would be 9/10

Comments

• I am thinking of a part 2 in the future. : ) Perhaps towards the end of this year. Thank you for the kind words and nice rating.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I am thinking of a part 2 in the future. : ) Perhaps towards the end of this year. Thank you for the kind words and nice rating.

No problem Cat! You deserve it for all the hard work! I would love to see a part 2! Good luck with the expansions.
  • Thank you. : )

• Ragnar's Revenge will be coming this year. Liz has already started to work on it.