Find Kozneys Death

Little help, hint in the right direction. I am guild member, found rabbit and needle and destroyed oak
Duck is elusive....no clues in game. Tramped around a little. No luck. Also the belts no clue. Have done 1st floor kozney castle.Hint hint on the ducks and belt Hint quack quack TIA

Comments

• Examine a white wall with a crack in the midwest of Crystal Goos Village. Hit it.

• Will do... been hunting walls from Severecks to Kin...Thank You

• Can't get back to second floor. Went down once... Now what..Dynamite.

• edited April 2021

I'm not sure where you are. You can't get back to the second floor from the third floor of Kozney's Castle?

There's a teleporter in the far lower northeast that takes you to a hole where you can get back to the First Floor and from there to the Second Floor. You can mark on the second floor by the way.

• Im at the first floor entrance. Rookie mistake didn't mark 2nd floor. However I did save from 2nd floor. I still need hint for belts life chaos death. Up to this point I haven't heard nor seen any mention of them... TIA

• I left 2nd floor to hunt belts when I recalled to 1st floor the hole to the 2nd floor was gone.From screen shots says should be there but no hole

• Pondering belts misinformed or.... do I need them.

• edited April 2021
    If you tap a gray candle to the far south and left of the hole on the first floor that leads to the second floor the hole to the second floor will appear but you will need to have found one of the belts from HOLIII or the Chaos Belt from HOLIV to move to the higher floors.
  • Hmmmmm. I dont get how such things goes awry. I made it to Silvergirl. She told me to go hermione. I believe I did. Armigon wouldn't talk. Probably cause I gave baby to Hermione. I dunno... Went to Phred got baby and sword. Argimons DEAD.... Didn't find silver girl or sword General Belemor not happy... where's the wedding...

• Cleared third floor and tower , no belt??? It wasn't mentioned no one asked ....I dunno

• edited April 2021

You would have had to have the belt to go from the First Floor to the Second Floor so at some time you had either the Belt of Death, Belt of Life or the Chaos Belt. Depending on which one you had, you go to a different part of the Second Floor. You aren't supposed to go to the two other parts.

You get the Belt of Life, Belt of Death and a Chaos Belt in Hero of Lukomorye III. There is also a Chaos Belt in HOLIV in case you didn't get one or lost one. But the belt's only function is to take you to one and only one part of the Second Floor.

The wedding is just a little story in the end credits.

If you found Silvergirl and killed Argimon you got the Kladenec Sword. When Silvergirlgives you the sword, she solves the quest Find the Sword that General Belomor gives you. But if you don't go back to General Belemor with the sword in your inventory, he'll keep asking you to find the sword. It can't be sold.

• edited April 2021

That's all General Belomor ever looks like once you get the Kladenec Sword from Silvergirl because Silvergirl solves his quest for you. He has nothing further to say.

That red belt in your inventory looks like the Belt of Life which you got in HOLIII and which allowed you to go down the hole in the First Floor. You could not have gone down the hole on the First Floor without having one of those belts.

You cannot get all three belts. Only one belt. And I think you have the Belt of Life there.

This is the script for the hole on the first floor:

"default();
    if(evtstepon()){
    if((player.isquestsolved("four_q1"))&&(player.isquestsolved("four_q8")))
    {
    if(player.hasitem("seas_deathbelt",1))
    {
    player.move("four_sf_death");
    sethidden();
    } else {
    if(player.hasitem("seas_lifebelt",1))
    {
    player.move("four_sf_life");
    sethidden();
    } else {
    if(player.hasitem("four_chaosbelt",1))
    {
    player.move("four_sf_chaos");
    sethidden();
    } else {
    x=random(3);
    if(x==0)
    {
    player.move("four_sf_life");
    sethidden();
    }
    if(x==1)
    {
    player.move("four_sf_death");
    sethidden();
    }
    if(x==2)
    {
    player.move("four_sf_chaos");
    sethidden();
    }
    }
    }
    }
    } else {
    message("There's something you have to do before you enter the next floor.");
    player.moveback();
    }
    }
    "

Phredd does not sell the belts because it wasn't intended you should be able to go to all the sections you could if you had a different belt.

• I didn't see Silvergirl second time. I talked to Hermione before Argimon. Thus Argimon wouldn't talk. Path to Silvergirl not set. Went to Phred.....

• Ooops. HaHa.Redo is in order. Will load save from second floor.

• Done. Everything is right in the world. Beautiful wedding.

• Congratulations!

• Done everything, how do I get to see the wedding…and where? Been to royal palace in Belovodsk…and can’t get in…

• It was just a fancy of Dr. Vlad that you were invited to the wedding. You can't really see it. It's just the end credits. And you can't enter that palace.