Search for Tattered Manuscript and Find father Larv

hello again, how about my friends this time I have a problem with two quests or quests, in hero of lukumorye 2, the first is the one from liz's manuscript that tells me to send it to Talva the leatherworker in Tmutarakan- Vyshegrad for that I repair it and when I go to him at night he tells me that he cannot repair it because it is broken and dirty ....... and the second mission is Matushla Svetlana in Tmutarakan - Vyshegrad, who asks me to find her husband father Larv, who is captive in the Dungeons, Savirs below the city but I already checked everything and still can't find him, please help with that.

Comments

• hello again, what about my friends this time i have a problem with two missions or missions, in lukumorye hero 2, the first is the one of the tattered manuscript of liz's song that tells me to send it to talva, the leatherworker in Tmutarakan- Vyshegrad for me to repair it and when I go to him at night he tells me that he cannot repair it because it is broken and dirty ....... and the second mission is from gehenna fever Cure that I am missing a ingredient that I can't find, the muddy pond mold, which has strong antibiological actions and which grows on meat left in a muddy pond in the owl forest overnight try talking to the pond boy but he doesn't say anything or give me the ingredient help please !!
  • You can buy Muddy Pond Mildew from an inn if you have trouble with the boy.

To get Vlad the Impaler to repair the manuscript, you need the manuscript, Persuasion of at least 60 and Appraise of at least 45.

Did you find Father Lavr? He's in the west of the Underground.

• Thank you very much with all my heart my friends !!