Questions about The Quest 2

Hi Cat, can I ask questions about The Quest 2?
1. Are there spears?(in the quest 1, I can't find any spears even in all expansions...since in medieval era spears are common)
2. Are there beds? I don't see beds in the quest.
3. Is there an ability to kill npcs in The Quest 2 because I want to kill a guard so badly? And can it be disabled in the settings if I don't have intentions to kill them?
4. Are there new abilities?
5. Are there scythes? Like reaper scythes, It's awesome.
6. Can wands be melee and range mode? Like without using spells but consumes mana if in range mode and not consuming mana in melee mode but both modes have same damage or in range mode the damage is reduced to 50%?

Comments

• edited February 21

All those questions, only Sylon of Redshift can answer.

You can ask in the Quest 2 thread, now called Betrayed (the Quest2).

http://linux.redshift.hu/forums/viewforum.php?f=38&sid=1eb728334128bb33b64ae68e333c8fb1

I may have some involvement re dialogues and Quests but it's not up to that point yet and I don't know. I'd be happy to answer if I did.

There are spears in the Quest Classic version but I couldn't add them to the HD version because of the way it's programmed.

• thanks Cat, I haven't made an account in that forum but I'll make one in the near future.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > All those questions, only Sylon of Redshift can answer.
    >
    > You can ask in the Quest 2 thread, now called Betrayed (the Quest2).
    >
    > http://linux.redshift.hu/forums/viewforum.php?f=38&sid=1eb728334128bb33b64ae68e333c8fb1
    >
    > I may have some involvement re dialogues and Quests but it's not up to that point yet and I don't know. I'd be happy to answer if I did.
    >
    > There are spears in the Quest Classic version but I couldn't add them to the HD version because of the way it's programmed.

That sucks that it isn’t programmed to have Spears, maybe it was the engine they used? Regardless spears would’ve been a great addition
  • I agree.