Cloud Save?

Curious question, are you guys planning on adding cloud save to the quest, or do you already have it? Just curious as it would be very convenient as I have an upgrade happening late this year (phone wise) and it would suck having to start all over after 100 hours of gameplay (between the main game, Asteroids I and Thor’s hammer)

Comments

• > @Bh02032002 said:
    > Curious question, are you guys planning on adding cloud save to the quest, or do you already have it? Just curious as it would be very convenient as I have an upgrade happening late this year (phone wise) and it would suck having to start all over after 100 hours of gameplay (between the main game, Asteroids I and Thor’s hammer)

There is already a cloud save on the quest. I even saved my rasvim and etherim character using cloud and got it back when I moved the quest to another device. But there is another way to save them😀... Go to storage/andriod/the quest and there you find your saved files, copy it, and paste it anywhere in your device(I pasted them in documents, the quest file that I made and downloads😉).
  • I did the same 2 weeks ago. Switched to a new smartphone. Installed The Quest and all the Expansions. Then started The Quest and got my saves back without a problem.
    Just to be sure I saved them from the folder DemonLorddDiablo prior to my switch to the new smartphone. But didn't need my saves. Cloud Save did it well.

• > @Novoflex said:
    > I did the same 2 weeks ago. Switched to a new smartphone. Installed The Quest and all the Expansions. Then started The Quest and got my saves back without a problem.
    > Just to be sure I saved them from the folder DemonLorddDiablo prior to my switch to the new smartphone. But didn't need my saves. Cloud Save did it well.

> @DemonLorddDiablo said:
    > > @Bh02032002 said:
    > > Curious question, are you guys planning on adding cloud save to the quest, or do you already have it? Just curious as it would be very convenient as I have an upgrade happening late this year (phone wise) and it would suck having to start all over after 100 hours of gameplay (between the main game, Asteroids I and Thor’s hammer)
    >
    > There is already a cloud save on the quest. I even saved my rasvim and etherim character using cloud and got it back when I moved the quest to another device. But there is another way to save them😀... Go to storage/andriod/the quest and there you find your saved files, copy it, and paste it anywhere in your device(I pasted them in documents, the quest file that I made and downloads😉).

Sorry I meant ICloud, not androids version of cloud space.
  • I asked Elendil and this is his response. He handles that part.

"We are not planning new features for The Quest, so no, sorry.

It's not the same convenience but the game supports iTunes File Sharing
    so the save files can be copied to other devices, see here:
    http://linux.redshift.hu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=122"