Abilities available in The Quest Expansions HD

Hi guys I already got the acrobatic, fire eater, and djinn(I bought it from Phredd cause I'm stuck at the high mage quest) from mithirl horde 2. I've seen that there are other abilities from discussions here but I don't know where to find others what expansions does those kind of abilities exist. Can anyone please list... what are all abilities in the quest world present in HD and where to find them?

Comments

• I was stuck at the fetch the high mage quest because I don't know how to cut that coconut tree...it always say "nothing happened"

• Here's the coconut tree

• Cause maybe the amulet of distillation is in the coconut tree

• I'll list the abilities as soon as I get a chance.

Look for a tall, red piece of grass in the water to the north of his hut for the amulet.

Coconuts are something different. :).
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > I'll list the abilities as soon as I get a chance.
    >
    > Look for a tall, red piece of grass in the water to the north of his hut for the amulet.
    >
    > Coconuts are something different. :).

> @Catacomber said:
    > I'll list the abilities as soon as I get a chance.
    >
    > Look for a tall, red piece of grass in the water to the north of his hut for the amulet.
    >
    > Coconuts are something different. :).

Oh sorry I thought it was in the coconuts 😂hahahah...but I don't know why other players hate abilities...they are awesome and a big help for the player...they could just ask to make so potions that can disable abilities (for example fire eater that has 40% resistance to burning hand it can be neutralize by a potion with -40%burning hand resistance ...but don't take it seriously, because it's just an idea sorry) because there are other players who loved abilities...and btw Cat thanks for everything 😊, your are always there to help me when I needed some tips and guide in this game.
  • You are always very welcome. I'll list the abilities in another thread. : )

• Look here:
    https://catacomber.com/discussion/1257/abilities-in-the-hd-version-of-the-expansions/p1?new=1

Some players just don't like added abilities. I could add the possibility to remove an ability as in Luko I, so I don't see why it should be a problem. Maybe next new expansion, I'll add a few. : )