I Miss my Hammer😞

Hi guys, I'm back again after finishing first semester 😰. Hehe... GoodπŸ˜‹ I saved my progress in the Quest to play for a while, I remembered the immortal witch queen that can only be killed by one hammer and that is the witch hammer and I always keep in my inventory. When I meet the witch queen (it was about 8 or 6 months ago 😌) I thought of not finishing the quest for a while and just make of it since I can't kill it and the witch also can't kill me(the witch can still kill me for maybe about 10000+ hits without healing or enchantments). When I played the game again...I immediately went to the witch queen to say my last goodbye because I'm going to hit her to finish my quest but when I look for the hammer in the inventory...it was gone!😭 and I search it in the storages that I used but I can't find it😞....does anyone know where to find another witch hammer so that I can finish the quest?

Comments

• You can't get it back in the base game but I may have made it possible to buy it in an expansion or to fail that quest. It will take some looking though and I'm not sure.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > You can't get it back in the base game but I may have made it possible to buy it in an expansion or to fail that quest. It will take some looking though and I'm not sure.

It's fine Cat...I'm also thinking of failing the quest to have that witch queen as my companion that lives in that place because I made the Empire of the witch queen as one of my homes... since it's big and I like it thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ..
  • That's so funny. She is charming. Someone in the Redshift forum said they found it in Celtic Rift but didn't say where. So I will see if I can find out where but it may take me awhile. : )

• You can actually obtain the Hammer of Witches from Nodens after you completed the quest "Free and restore Nodens" over at 'Celtic Rift'. πŸ™‚

The Hammer of Witches that's obtainable from Nodens and from Waheetu the Goblin Elder are the exact same weapons and it should work for both of the respective quests without any problems at all.

Here's a screenshot to prove it:

By the way, just being curious here... Did you completed the quest "Poison the Goblin Chief" BEFORE you confront the Witch Queen in the first place? πŸ˜—

• Thanks, Mystic Fury. It's nice to see a familiar face in a turbulent, unsettled world. Thanks for all your help.

• edited March 10

@Catacomber said:
    Thanks, Mystic Fury. It's nice to see a familiar face in a turbulent, unsettled world. Thanks for all your help.

It's no problem at all, Catacomber. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ I'm just glad that I could provide some assistance here, though despite of my long absence here at the forum.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜”

• You were missed!

• @Catacomber said:
    You were missed!

Eh heh.. πŸ˜… My most sincere apologies, Catacomber.. πŸ˜”πŸ™ For it has been a... 'wild' hiatus for me back then, as well as some... depressing setbacks, too. πŸ˜”