Question regarding with Mount Shinyal...

Hello everyone. 👋☺️ I have a question that I would like to ask about, regarding with Mount Shinyal itself.

Is there any way or any requirements needed in order to enter the 'inner section' (or to put it simply, the grey area shown by my screenshot here ⬇️) of Mount Shinyal? 😕 (or perhaps, removing some of the mountain walls somehow by some means?) I wasn't able to figure out upon how to get into that 'inner section' as I do hear monsters behind those mountain walls and I guessed that the Grandidierite Gem is probably within that "inner section" too. (As that was one of the Gems that I need for the quest "Seven rare gems", and I can't find it in any of the areas that's close by to the mountain itself.)

By the way, here's some factors that I'm not certain if it did somehow affects me of getting inside of Mount Shinyal's 'inner section':

1) I've found the Saber of Samardan in Jasper Mines BEFORE getting the quest "Fetch the Djinn" from Mage Nur Ali.

2) I've sided myself with the Garudas. (Not certain if this is relevant, because the noise I heard from behind those mountains walls sounds kinda like those of Garudas.. 🤷🏻‍♂️)

By the way, I should also mentioned that I've also completed the quest "Seven rare gems" as one of Bethluusaa's Minions drops the Grandidierite Gem back at Shadows of Blood, which allows me to complete that quest successfully. Does that means that I'm 'locked out' from the 'inner section' of Mount Shinyal for good..? 😥

Any assistances that I could received are sincerely and greatly appreciated. ☺️🙏 Thank you in advance for your help. 🤗

Comments

• The Grandidierite is in the center of that section. There are secret switches in the walls there that will move you around inside. And the monsters you hear are indeed waiting for you. If you need a pic showing where the switches are, let me know. It's ok if you get the Grandidierite by other means. You can still get in there.

• edited October 22

@Catacomber said:
    The Grandidierite is in the center of that section. There are secret switches in the walls there that will move you around inside. And the monsters you hear are indeed waiting for you. If you need a pic showing where the switches are, let me know. It's ok if you get the Grandidierite by other means. You can still get in there.

Ah, so my guess was right after all. 😯

You mean that there are switches around the mountain walls in the first place..? 😮 But.. I don't see any of it, for I have walked around the mountain trying to look for possible buttons or sorts... 😥 Also, that lone southern yellow wall seems suspicious as well.. Is that yellow wall somehow being related to the switches that you implied of..? 😕

And yes please Catacomber, I will be much appreciated that you do so, if it isn't too much trouble for you. 😔🙏

• edited October 22

@Catacomber said:
    The Grandidierite is in the center of that section. There are secret switches in the walls there that will move you around inside. And the monsters you hear are indeed waiting for you. If you need a pic showing where the switches are, let me know. It's ok if you get the Grandidierite by other means. You can still get in there.

Erm, Catacomber, regarding with finding the secret switches... I've actually found one of them when revisiting Mount Shinyal once more... 😅

Urgh.. I didn't even noticed that button was on the mountain wall there all along...! 😣 It's like that button was being well-hidden AND 'camouflaged' as well..! 😣 Damn, I really need to improvise my perception here... 😓

My most sincere apologies for the unnecessary commotion here, Catacomber. 😔🙏

• No unnecessary commotion. I love hiding secret switches. Glad to know it worked. :)
  • @Catacomber said:
    No unnecessary commotion. I love hiding secret switches. Glad to know it worked. :)

Next time though, I won't be tricked again. 😒😤

Also, does this means that I'm the only one who got tricked by that 'camouflaged' button thus far..? 😕😯

• That's hard to say. : ) I doubt it.

• edited October 25

@Catacomber said:
    That's hard to say. : ) I doubt it.

(sigh)

Either way, I do really need to step up and improve on my perception here. 😓