List of diseases and their effects?

I’m contemplating adding disease strikes to a weapon, but I cant seem to find a definitive list of what each disease does, without contracting it first.

Is there a list somewhere?

Comments

• edited September 11
    Sadly, nobody has yet to make such a list, for as far as I know of.. 😔

Although technically speaking, you don't really need to enchant Weapons with Diseases-inflicting effects just so to make it even stronger in the first place.. 😗
  • > @MysticFury said:
    > Sadly, nobody has yet to make such a list, for as far as I know of.. 😔
    >
    > Although technically speaking, you don't really need to enchant Weapons with Diseases-inflicting effects just so to make it even stronger in the first place.. 😗

Yeah, but magic resistance down would be nice
  • > @Mag0802 said:
    > > @MysticFury said:
    > > Sadly, nobody has yet to make such a list, for as far as I know of.. 😔
    > >
    > > Although technically speaking, you don't really need to enchant Weapons with Diseases-inflicting effects just so to make it even stronger in the first place.. 😗
    >
    > Yeah, but magic resistance down would be nice
    >

Well, if you wished to reduce your enemies' Magic Resistance, the spell "Mage Curse" would normally do the trick there. 😙 (Although there could be other debuffing spells that's much better than the said spell there.. 😙🤔)

Also, this might be inaccurate... But I believe that the Shambling Disease (from "Thor's Hammer") could be one of those Diseases that you're looking for... 😕😅