Gush Vendor

Somewhere, in one of the many awesome chapters, there lives a vendor who sells Permanent Gush.

Sadly in my many travels I appear to have lost where and who. It's not a normal potion shop.

Which chapter and which zone are they in?

Comments

• This might take me awhile to track down. I'd have to check each npc in each expansion, Maybe someone knows.
  • @Catacomber said:
    This might take me awhile to track down. I'd have to check each npc in each expansion, Maybe someone knows.

I'm currently going through HOL3 NPCs but no luck so far. I seem to remember them being in a random house somewhere. I initially thought they were in Pokoygrad Center in the houses in front of the docks, but they all come up "No Answer".

• edited August 29
    Alternatively, you could try to brew the Permanent Gush potions by yourself through Alchemy, if necessarily. πŸ˜— It's quite simple to brew those potions actually. πŸ˜™

For example, just 1 Fire Mushroom + 1 Power Berries and you will get a Permanent Gush potion as a result. πŸ˜™
  • @MysticFury said:
    Alternatively, you could try to brew the Permanent Gush potions by yourself through Alchemy, if necessarily. πŸ˜— It's quite simple to brew those potions actually. πŸ˜™

For example, just 1 Fire Mushroom + 1 Power Berries and you will get a Permanent Gush potion as a result. πŸ˜™

Thanks. I know it's brewable but my first thought was the vendor - and now my OCD must have an answer :D

• When I can, I'll see if I can find the vendor. But it could take awhile. It's not something I'd like people to be able to buy that easily. I may have taken the vendor out in an update.
  • edited August 30
    > @Gabriel said:
    > (Quote)
    > Thanks. I know it's brewable but my first thought was the vendor - and now my OCD must have an answer :D

Don't mention it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ And it's actually understandable, since that purchasing might be more 'efficient' than creating our desired items, especially with the fact that when we're so wealthy, the prices of those said items itself is hardly a problem for us at all. πŸ’°πŸ˜πŸ’°
  • Finally found the answer: HOL3. Pokoygrad Center. Random Citizen.
  • Congratulations on finding it. :)