Spell Book of Calm

Do anyone know where to get the spell book of calm? I can't find it.(even repeating in spell shops a hundred times) ..for me, it's even more rare than any other spells books.😒I've been finding That spell book since day 1.

Comments

• Well, the Spellbook of Calm is actually purchasable at the Magic Shop over at Matras and Vastares, but you will need to use the "Save and Load" tactic numerous times in order for that Spellbook to become available for purchase. πŸ˜—
  • Thank you very much.. I've been searching it and I thought the spellbook of calm can be bought in every book shop πŸ˜… so I check it in spell shops in Mithria and other spell shop in other expansions several times hahaha... But I didn't check it in matras and vastares...hahaha I didn't know that spell book is there all along πŸ˜…
  • > @DemonLorddDiablo said:
    > Thank you very much.. I've been searching it and I thought the spellbook of calm can be bought in every book shop πŸ˜… so I check it in spell shops in Mithria and other spell shop in other expansions several times hahaha... But I didn't check it in matras and vastares...hahaha I didn't know that spell book is there all along πŸ˜…

You're most welcome there. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

And no, not all Spellbooks can be sold at every Magic Shops, for some of those shops only sells a specific sets of Spellbooks for as far as I know of. πŸ˜… Also, you need to be patient while looking for those specific Spellbooks as well. πŸ˜™

πŸ€” Now that I think about it... You could also try your luck at the Magic Shop in Lydney Village over at the "Celtic Rift" expansion as that Magic Shop always has a WIDE variety of Spellbooks that you can purchases of at anytime. πŸ˜™
  • Each shop of every type has categories that they can sell and they can sell only one category:: cheap items, normal, better, best and superior.

Unless the items sold are sold through the dialogue. Then you can mix types up.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Each shop of every type has categories that they can sell and they can sell only one category:: cheap items, normal, better, best and superior.
    >
    > Unless the items sold are sold through the dialogue. Then you can mix types up.

Mhm. πŸ™‚ Also, I'm not sure if this is an accurate fact (for most expansions anyways) but, the further away the Shops are from where our starting points are, the better the items of quality will be sold over there. πŸ˜™
  • By the way DemonLorddDiablo, regarding with finding the Spellbook of Calm, I've only just realized that there is one simple method of obtaining that Spellbook easily which I somehow forgotten about it.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜“

In the "Mithril Horde I" expansion, there is a Spellbook of Calm that can be found at the Irrigated Fields. Just follow the blue arrow on the provided screenshot below.