Training Lounges

Hello there, everyone. πŸ‘‹β˜ΊοΈ I've just only returned back to the game 'The Quest' and I would like to ask a question before I start over this epic adventure once again.

I know that there's several Training Lounges that's being placed in several expansions, but how many exactly are there in total? πŸ˜— I do know that 2 of the expansions had such special places thus far..

Celtic Rift: Located at Boardroom of the Gods. For Adventurers Lv.18 and below.

HOL 2: Located at St. Kilda's Island. For Adventurers Lv.30 and below.

Are there anymore Training Lounges that I'm not aware of? πŸ˜• If so, please leave your details down in the comments section below. Any assistances are greatly appreciated. ☺️ And thank you in advance for your help. ☺️

Comments

• Welcome back. It's good to see you. Let me check.
  • Celtic Doom - Bodlia's Fortress
    Cursed Chess Set - Arena --not ported yet but coming after Curse of Linmore
    Mithril Horde I - Training Pit
    HOL1 - there are areas you can only enter if you're a certain level-not really training areas
    HOLIII has a Stickfighting exercise hole on Weather Island

• edited June 9
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Celtic Doom - Bodlia's Fortress
    > Cursed Chess Set - Arena --not ported yet but coming after Curse of Linmore
    > Mithril Horde I - Training Pit
    > HOL1 - there are areas you can only enter if you're a certain level-not really training areas
    > HOLIII has a Stickfighting exercise hole on Weather Island

Thank you very much for the information, Catacomber. πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Opps, I've forgotten about the Training Pit at 'Horde I' there.. πŸ˜…

By the way, Catacomber, are there any Level limits for the 'Training Lounges' over at 'Cursed Chess Set', 'Celtic Doom' and 'HOL III' in the first place? πŸ˜—
  • To use the Arena in Cursed Chess Set, you need a ticket but I don't remember right now who gives you one. The monsters are around level 11.

There is no entrance level for Bodlia's Fortress in Celtic Doom. You just have to talk to Bodlia. She opens the gates for you one by one. The monsters are high level, 73-79.

The Stickfighting Exercise Hole In HOLIII--level 60 monsters you can only kill with a Stout Stick. No entry level. No magic allowed.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > To use the Arena in Cursed Chess Set, you need a ticket but I don't remember right now who gives you one. The monsters are around level 11.
    >
    > There is no entrance level for Bodlia's Fortress in Celtic Doom. You just have to talk to Bodlia. She opens the gates for you one by one. The monsters are high level, 73-79.
    >
    > The Stickfighting Exercise Hole In HOLIII--level 60 monsters you can only kill with a Stout Stick. No entry level. No magic allowed.

Thanks for the information as always, Catacomber! πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Well, for the Stickfighting Exercise Hole, I doubt that it's even being problematic, since that we can still use Fortify Potions... 😏😁