Who is the player in this game who got the world record for having the highest stats

Hi guys, sorry to bother...but I'm really addicted to this game and one of the things that I love is getting my character stronger and stronger...by increasing my level and stats... Do anyone know what is the limit of stats and who holds the world title in this game for the highest stats and how much is his stats... Because I'm so greedy! 😆 on making my character strong(even if my phone crashes ...I don't have to worry because ..I already saved my files in my laptop... To be safe...but pls don't Nerf the stats in this game...

Comments

• If the game can handle high stats.. I want to reach 10000 end, dex, int, and str(no per). I can...
  • It can't handle that high stats as far as I know.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > It can't handle that high stats as far as I know.

Thanks Cat...and I think your right Cat. Well I think 🤔 10000 stats like end,dex, int(No str and per..because it's the damage of str is goes down as it increases) is going too far 😅...though my stats for now only reached 3000 the end, dex, int while the str only reached 1600...reaching 10000 maybe impossible and I think no one has ever made that far.
  • And btw... Do you know where is the new moon dagger in luko V located?
  • A different kind of challenge is to play the game as a Monk, that is, using the bare minimum you need to get by and see if you can use strategy to get through.

• Civilstriker sells the New Moon Dagger but you may have to camp out at his shop to get it. It has a low probability of showing up in his inventory but eventually will.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Civilstriker sells the New Moon Dagger but you may have to camp out at his shop to get it. It has a low probability of showing up in his inventory but eventually will.

Thanks Cat I got the dagger but getting it is not easy😅..... It really has low probability.