I want to regain my stolen exp, where are all the locations of sphere that restores exp?

I lost about 1.35 million exp( because of traps and I was fooled... I thought tapping cracks or graves can add exp... But instead I lose them. I seem to forgot where are the locations of the sphere that can regain your exp again... Im level 60...but became 59 because of loosing exp. Does anyone know where can I find a sphere that restores exp?

Comments

• Nvm... I found one in siva's temple
  • Mark one and keep it through the games, teleport back if needed ;)
  • > @Sadd_Flytoxx said:
    > Mark one and keep it through the games, teleport back if needed ;)

Thanks, I already mark one a Shiva's temple
  • I also regained my xp back...but my stats starts to become buggy tough
  • How are they buggy?
  • Well... Even though my attack is high... I can't one shot enemies...it's like my attack decreased... Even though my attack is 20k
  • But don't worry Good thing I have saved files from cloud(if I didn't saved it. I think going to be like going back to 0 again)
  • I believe I read something about very high stats or skills may cause this kind of issue you're having with your attack.
    Your stats are amazingly high !
  • Thanks... But I'll stop increasing my stats( well it's more than enough...I think) ... So that the bug won't trigger..and can I ask? where can I find luminous ring? I accidentally sold my luminous ring and I don't know where to find another one 😒😭
  • I found the luminous ring I have just walking (dunno where, luminous Island would be my guess...), and but I can't remember if it came with a pop up dialog or as an object on the ground...in that last case, it will respawn
  • > @Sadd_Flytoxx said:
    > I found the luminous ring I have just walking (dunno where, luminous Island would be my guess...), and but I can't remember if it came with a pop up dialog or as an object on the ground...in that last case, it will respawn

> @Sadd_Flytoxx said:
    > I found the luminous ring I have just walking (dunno where, luminous Island would be my guess...), and but I can't remember if it came with a pop up dialog or as an object on the ground...in that last case, it will respawn

Thaanks.... I really regretted that I sold those items and I didn't realize that the items that I sold is. The luminous ring and zaxons amazing blade.. Where I find luminous Island? (Luminous ring is the ring that has the best enchantment of all rings I think) Is the luminous Island in luko V?
  • The Luminous Ring is from Luko V. It's not sold in stores. You find it by walking in the Luminous Islands but in a pool. It won't respawn. The best I can do, which I did, is to put two good value rings in Curse of Linmore which am working on now. Lord Flytoxx's Ring and Lord Demon Diablo's Ring. Both have enchantment 5000.
    )
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > The Luminous Ring is from Luko V. It's not sold in stores. You find it by walking in the Luminous Islands but in a pool. It won't respawn. The best I can do, which I did, is to put two good value rings in Curse of Linmore which am working on now. Lord Flytoxx's Ring and Lord Demon Diablo's Ring. Both have enchantment 5000.)

Woaw... Is that rings named after us Cat. You don't have to do it😦. Your too generous Cat. I'm Sorry that I bother you, but...thank you 😊 Cat for listening my problems...your always there for us and thank you on working on making new rings named after us...I will never stop playing this game( It's just this game is so! Awesome 😁, amazing storyline and has endless adventure).But again, Thanks.
  • Wait...Curse of Linmore... Is that a new expansion that your working on 😲?
  • Hoorray !!!
    Another extension is on the way 😁 !!
    I was sadly facing I was on the last one, (Luko V) and considering replay the whole lot with an evil character.
    Thanks for the ring, that's a kind attention πŸ˜€ (I'd rather have Lord Sadd if you don't mind 😁)
  • As the time goes by... I think.. This game gets better and betterπŸ˜†
  • Yes I enjoy a lot to carry out my character from one extension to another.
    Reminds me of my early AD&D years πŸ˜‰
  • @Flytoxx--Lord Sadd it is. : )

• Thanks very much Cat !
    πŸ˜€